Amnesia Records

Guest Paul

PROGRESS AT LAST...

1. The Amnesia Records website www.amnesiarecords.co.uk has been SHUT DOWN.

2. eBay (UK) Ltd. have SUSPENDED the account "soulsurving" and are in the process of suspending the account "amnesiarecords" (thought to be the same people).

3. I wish I could say more.

Paul Mooney

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The irony is not lost on me:

"So, Amnesia Records, you are charged with supplying unlicensed and counterfeit goods. Can you explain why permission was not sought?"

"I forgot".

Case closed.....

(Allegedly)

Social source share

"So, Amnesia Records, you are charged with supplying unlicensed and counterfeit goods. Can you explain why permission was not sought?"

"I forgot".

Case closed.....

(Allegedly)

Not in this case, Jamie. A major multi-agency investigation is in progress. I really can't say more at this stage.

Paul Mooney

Social source share

Not in this case, Jamie. A major multi-agency investigation is in progress. I really can't say more at this stage.

Paul Mooney

I know what these multi-agency enforcement activities can be like :wicked: . Try having the Local Licensing Authority, EHO, Trading Standards, Police and Fire Brigade turn up at one of your venues when there are 2,200 people in at 11:30 on a Friday night to carry out an enforcement visit. I almost feel sorry for him (not). I wonder if they will go easy on him if he's a 'nice fella' wicked.gif

Social source share

... I wonder if they will go easy on him if he's a 'nice fella' wicked.gif

Hello Ged,

I'm a nice fella too, that's why I gave him SEVERAL CHANCES to do the right thing.

Arrogance is the downfall of many criminals.

Paul Mooney

Social source share

Hello Ged,

I'm a nice fella too, that's why I gave him SEVERAL CHANCES to do the right thing.

Arrogance is the downfall of many criminals.

Paul Mooney

Didn't mean to sound critical Paul if that's how it came across. I'm sure he knew he was sailing close to the wind I was just suprised that Mark raised the fact "he seamed a nice fella" as if that made a difference I know it won't to the people looking into his activities, but that's their job. Ignorance (and I don't believe he was ignorant) is no defence nor for that matter is amnesia.

Social source share

Paul Mooney

Sorry to trivialise, Paul.

But I couldn't help the 'Amnesia' and 'I forgot' gag.

I appreciate you can't say too much at the minute, but would be interested to hear how this pans out.

Cheers,

Jamie thumbsup.gif

Social source share

"I forgot".

Case closed.....

(Allegedly)

f***in brilliant laugh.gif

Social source share

Didn't mean to sound critical Paul if that's how it came across. I'm sure he knew he was sailing close to the wind I was just suprised that Mark raised the fact "he seamed a nice fella" as if that made a difference I know it won't to the people looking into his activities, but that's their job. Ignorance (and I don't believe he was ignorant) is no defence nor for that matter is amnesia.

Thanks Ged,

I understood your point. There's no doubt he knew exactly what he was doing and the risks he faced. That's why I'm amazed he was so arrogant and didn't take the chances he was given.

Even a case of "amnesia" won't help him now.

Let's hope lessons are learned from this.

Paul Mooney

Social source share

Thanks Ged,

I understood your point. There's no doubt he knew exactly what he was doing and the risks he faced. That's why I'm amazed he was so arrogant and didn't take the chances he was given.

Even a case of "amnesia" won't help him now.

Let's hope lessons are learned from this.

Paul Mooney

Great result Paul thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Sorry to trivialise, Paul.

But I couldn't help the 'Amnesia' and 'I forgot' gag.

I appreciate you can't say too much at the minute, but would be interested to hear how this pans out.

Cheers,

Jamie thumbsup.gif

No problem, Jamie.

I can't remember reading anything funnier than that all week.

Paul Mooney

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!