• Views 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

Great tune by the way thumbsup.gif

Craig

Craig, couldn't agree more :D Me and Alan H each picked up a copy for £30 a couple of years ago. I should imagine it's about £30-£50 now. Hope that helps. Jo

Social source share

The flip is good as well,in a way this amazes me,could not give them away about 15 years ago[infact when anglo american put out soul packs in the late eigties this record was always top of the pile].Just goes to show ,every track has its day sooner or later,i do not agree with the £100 valuation however only mho though.

BAZ A

Social source share

Guest uroffal

The flip is good as well,in a way this amazes me,could not give them away about 15 years ago[infact when anglo american put out soul packs in the late eigties this record was always top of the pile].Just goes to show ,every track has its day sooner or later,i do not agree with the £100 valuation however only mho though.

BAZ A

£100 is over the top, but demand is increasing on this - remember hearing it on a tape of - at the time unknowns - in the early '80s at Stafford.

I've a nice EX copy for sale - PM me if interested (it'll be considerably less than £100 that's for sure).

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

Source Advert