Wreckin Crew

Guest cyrus

Guest cyrus

Has anybody got a high quality rip of the Wreckin Crew tune "you dont care"? Has any of their stuff been reissued???

Thanks ya'll

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Has anybody got a high quality rip of the Wreckin Crew tune "you dont care"? Has any of their stuff been reissued???

Thanks ya'll

I don't think their stuff has been reissued. However, I interviewed on of the members (Mike Avery), who was previously in the New Image on Cat. Reggie Lamb was also in the New Image.

https://www.sittinginthepark.com/interviews...e-9-17-2006.mp3

Social source share

I don't think their stuff has been reissued. However, I interviewed on of the members (Mike Avery), who was previously in the New Image on Cat. Reggie Lamb was also in the New Image.

https://www.sittinginthepark.com/interviews...e-9-17-2006.mp3

Hey Bob , that was great .. Does Mike know the group Mister and also singer Lee Morris :thumbsup:

by the way its well worth getting Mike Averys new Cd , even Soul Sam has one !!

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

Hey Bob , that was great .. Does Mike know the group Mister and also singer Lee Morris :thumbsup:

by the way its well worth getting Mike Averys new Cd , even Soul Sam has one !!

Thanks. My friend also has copies of Mike's CD, people can PM me if they want a copy and I'll forward the request to my friend. Thanks.

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

This rip is from my copy, should be decent quality i think. Dunno if the Newman issue is in fact a re-issue? If not i don't now if it has been re-issued. Great tune. Oskar B

Both labels were issued in 1981 so its not a reissue.

Found the Groove/You dont care : Starville or Newman 45

Found the Groove Vocal/Dub : Newman 12"

(You Dont Care is NOT on a 12")

One of their other songs is on two labels, Set It On Out : Sounds of Florida on the LP, or Timpo on 12".

Martin Snow

Edited by MARTIN SNOW
Social source share

I think I may pack some Starville records for the 80's special at New Chapter

New Chapter London

16th May - 80`s special part 2 - Guests Simon Murray and Paul Phillips :boxing:

A New Chapter takes place @ the 3 Blind Mice (formerly Smersh Bar), 5 Ravey St London EC2 (just off Great Eastern St)

:unsure:

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

Guest Rob_Sevier

I helped Mike put out his latest CD and am distributing it for him. For people who PM me through this board it's $16 postpaid to the UK.

I'll ask Mike about Mister... I believe he was connected to them indirectly. Was Reggie Lamb's name on that record?

Social source share

I helped Mike put out his latest CD and am distributing it for him. For people who PM me through this board it's $16 postpaid to the UK.

I'll ask Mike about Mister... I believe he was connected to them indirectly. Was Reggie Lamb's name on that record?

Yeah Reggie is on the Mister record . :thumbsup: . Just been revisiting " Destination love" the title track of Mike's cd , very nice :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!