Bluesbusters

Guest Soul Sid

Guest Soul Sid

Have to agree with you. The Bluesbusters have made some excellent recordings.

My favourite is Baby Im Sorry-Scepter/Dynamic Brilliant crossover. You can pick it up for about £15.00

Top tune Soul Sid thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Superb group. thumbsup.gif

Finally got ahold of a nice copy of the following a couple of weeks ago:

post-1392-1184736239_thumb.jpg post-1392-1184736247_thumb.jpg

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif:lol:

D'you want to sell your Dutch UA copy of "Soon You'll Be Gone" now you have this?

I'm serious...

Social source share

D'you want to sell your Dutch UA copy of "Soon You'll Be Gone" now you have this?

I'm serious...

If you can offer me an original Kentone copy of "I Won't Let You Go" (in EX condition at least) I will be interested in selling the Dutch copy to you.

Failing that, as soon as I get myself a Kentone copy I'll offer the Dutch UA copy to you.

The sound quality on "Soon you'll Be Gone" is actually better on the dutch 45 than on the Sunshine 45! ohmy.gif

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

If you can offer me an original Kentone copy of "I Won't Let You Go" (in EX condition at least) I will be interested in selling the Dutch copy to you.

Sadly I can't, I'd really like to own one of those myself.

This Sunshine release is an interesting coupling, in any event, because "Soon You'll Be Gone" was originally released on Kentone in Jamaica, with 'Donna' on the other side (my copy was scanned and posted up here last time we discussed the BBs). I now own 3 or 4 Blues Busters 45s that were pressed in Barbados, and I think that this particular Sunshine logo might be of Barbadian origin, too.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert