C'mon, Get Your Wads Out

bozaboy

Yup, it's another batch of well-known (c'mon, everbody knows these surely) cheapie Northern 45's up for grabs.

Prices as shown, plus £1.50 1st Class Recorded postage for the UK, anywhere else at cost.

Honest gradings as detailed and all priced to SELL, SELL, SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rags is rags b/w I feel love comin' on - Larry Barnes - Smash stock copy - VG+ with a BB hole - £10

Hang my head and cry b/w Mr. Cupid (don't you call on me) - The Big Guys - WB white demo - VG+ - £15 - SOLD (to a buyer with impeccable taste - ditto the Blossoms 45 below, what a double!)

That's when the tears start b/w Good good lovin' - The Blossoms - Reprise stock copy - VG+ - £20 - SOLD

You just don't know b/w Sweet and heavenly melody - The Broadways - MGM stock copy - VG+ with a BB hole, some pitting to vinyl but definitely DNAP! - £15 SOLD (in under 10 minutes - someone knows a bargain!)

Workin' at the go-go b/w The fat man - Butch Baker - St. Lawrence stock copy w/address at TOP of the label, so is this a second issue? dunno! - VG with small sticker residue on "Workin'" side - £8

Got to check you out b/w What a diff'rence a day makes - Patti Austin - Coral yellow demo - VG with small "WOL" on "Got to" side - £8

Better use your head b/w The wonder of it all - Little Anthony - Veep stock copy - VG+ - £10

Once again, it's PayPal only please.

DO PM me if interested. Other buyers from previous sales have found me to be most accommodating when it comes to sending scans or MP3's so that you can hear/see what you could be buying - absolutely NO OBLIGATION, just trying to find good homes for these.

Dip in!!!!

Edited by bozaboy
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source