All These Must Sell

bozaboy

.........so, they're all priced to sell. Some of these have been listed on SS before but are now reduced by 50% to shift them.

Prices as shown, plus £1.50 1st Class Recorded postage for the UK, anywhere else at cost.

Honest gradings as usual.

Newly listed

Crying bitter tears b/w Walk alone - The Steelers - Glow Star stock copy - at least VG+ if not better. CLASS Chicago x-over, not as rare as the Crash issue, but still mighty fine soul - books at £40 (wha'?), yours for £20

Say you b/w All for someone - The Monitors - VIP stock copy - some ring wear and vinyl is only VG but play it loud for that archetypal Motown sound - would easily fit into your DJ box - bargain at £5

Try me b/w Come on sock it to me - Syl Johnson - Twilight stock copy - again has a bit of ring wear and just above a VG, but thumping Chi-town northern nonetheless - pick this stone cold floor filler up for £5

Waitin' on the right guy b/w I got to move - Four Bars - Falew stock copy - I think this came out in another version, so not sure if this is rare or not. Anyhoo, can't find this listed anywhere (but, where am I looking!), lite ring wear and a comfortable VG+ standard - let's try this at £20 and see where it goes (or not!)

You ain't ready b/w I've got just the thing - Lou Courtney - Riverside stock copy - probably one of the most visually appealing Northern labels, lovely acid pink and blue. Yes, it's a cheapie, but it hits the ground running and would grace ANY "cheapie Northern stomper" sets you may be thinking of putting together - easy VG+ and a price to match - £5

Listed Before but now 50% less!!!! So buy, buy, byeeeeeee!

Workin' at the go-go b/w The fat man - Butch Baker - St. Lawrence stock copy w/address at TOP of the label, so is this a second issue? - VG with small sticker residue on "Workin'" side - £5

Better use your head b/w The wonder of it all - Little Anthony - Veep stock copy - VG+ - £5 - just noticed that this has a slightly larger than usual centre hole, so might need a "spider" rather than a "dome".

Once again, it's PayPal only please.

DO PM me if interested. I can and will send scans or MP3's so that you can hear/see what you could be buying - absolutely NO OBLIGATION. I have found that when considering a purchase, to have a look at the goods first.

Off you go!!!

Edited by bozaboy
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now