• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

https://www.60records.com/45setsale.htm

I can't afford it...so it's all yours

Pascals a real nice bloke...tell him Linda sent you :thumbup:

Linda

Think you pointed to the most expensive place for a copy of this :yes: .. recently two copies was sold for much less and one was even reduced to 25 before selling sad.gif ...Im not asking for a copy this cheap, but looking for a copy at a decent price.

Social source share

Think you pointed to the most expensive place for a copy of this :yes: .. recently two copies was sold for much less and one was even reduced to 25 before selling sad.gif ...Im not asking for a copy this cheap, but looking for a copy at a decent price.

I pointed you to a place where one was still for sale !!! If it had only been £25 I would have brought it for myself. I have always been lead to believe that it was quite rare and pretty expensive...Oh well...wrong again :thumbup:

Edited by NASHEE
Social source share

I pointed you to a place where one was still for sale !!! If it had only been £25 I would have brought it for myself. I have always been lead to believe that it was quite rare and pretty expensive...Oh well...wrong again :thumbup:

Well there are cheaper copies if you are willing to pay real money for a track like that- on this forum its on for 130£ and on Ebay youll get it for 400 $ - I dont think any of these are sold.

Social source share

I pointed you to a place where one was still for sale !!! If it had only been £25 I would have brought it for myself. I have always been lead to believe that it was quite rare and pretty expensive...Oh well...wrong again :D

note to self: must look harder in SALES section :D .tried to sell it a couple of times with no interest!!.....then, off it goes.......KEV. :)

Social source share

note to self: must look harder in SALES section :D .tried to sell it a couple of times with no interest!!.....then, off it goes.......KEV. :)

Well I guess your copy proves the point that it cant be THAT expensive - with a forum of all these clever people knowing values and OG press very well. A simple Google would have told anyone in 5 months you had a copy for 40£...

Social source share

Well I guess your copy proves the point that it cant be THAT expensive - with a forum of all these clever people knowing values and OG press very well. A simple Google would have told anyone in 5 months you had a copy for 40£...

If there is so many copies around, and you can get them so cheap...How come you didn't buy any of them then :)

It's one of those records that I really like...but wouldn't play out...so it comes quite low on my must have list....never even bothered googleing it...too busy buying stuff to play out

Social source share

If there is so many copies around, and you can get them so cheap...How come you didn't buy any of them then :lol:

It's one of those records that I really like...but wouldn't play out...so it comes quite low on my must have list....never even bothered googleing it...too busy buying stuff to play out

I havent bought it because I didnt know it then and I just started looking - thought this would be a good place to look...but aparently not....

well, I would definely play it out as soon as I got it - just like you im mainly buying stuff to play out - but since its quit a cheasy track - especially the b-part - i would probably grow tired of it soon and wanted to sell it and since I doubt it will be able to fetch 75£ on a good day - 200, 300 and even 100£ all look like stupid money...

Social source share

records are easy to get and cheap...............til you want one,then everyman and his dog knows where, and a better price, than you!! :D .

Final note on RJefferson,,,,hard to get,apparently,couldn't get a price guide on it when i sold it.Some one at Lifeline told me £50,so based price on that.

Played it a couple of times at THE ATTIC,to a good response,but not my thing really.

No worries anyway,its out of the country now :yes: ,,KEV.

Social source share

records are easy to get and cheap...............til you want one,then everyman and his dog knows where, and a better price, than you!! :D .

Final note on RJefferson,,,,hard to get,apparently,couldn't get a price guide on it when i sold it.Some one at Lifeline told me £50,so based price on that.

Played it a couple of times at THE ATTIC,to a good response,but not my thing really.

No worries anyway,its out of the country now :yes: ,,KEV.

Well you might be right that is hard to get - now I havent been looking for more than a week - so what do I know. My point is that if I see a record of two copies sold in two months for a certain amount - and then some dealers trying to sell it between 5 times or even 10 times the price, im not going to go down that road..., but'll wait for an auction to appear. This way ill get an idea of how many crazy peoples out there (and right it only takes two!!) - As for Jefferson- at this moment I guess Im not the only one thinking 200£ is way too much, as there's still a "buy it now" from a well known US dealers Ebay store. When that one is sold and the other one on this site is sold ill eat my hat and start to think if I should wast hours and hours of work on a silly but nice little tune...

Social source share

Well you might be right that is hard to get - now I havent been looking for more than a week - so what do I know. My point is that if I see a record of two copies sold in two months for a certain amount - and then some dealers trying to sell it between 5 times or even 10 times the price, im not going to go down that road..., but'll wait for an auction to appear. This way ill get an idea of how many crazy peoples out there (and right it only takes two!!) - As for Jefferson- at this moment I guess Im not the only one thinking 200£ is way too much, as there's still a "buy it now" from a well known US dealers Ebay store. When that one is sold and the other one on this site is sold ill eat my hat and start to think if I should wast hours and hours of work on a silly but nice little tune...

the US dealer is in fact from Belgium and wants 399.99 for it.Good luck i say,i know nothing about the "popcorn" scene.......well that's obvious,or i wouldn't have sold it so cheap :lol: .Supply and demand :huh:

Social source share

the US dealer is in fact from Belgium and wants 399.99 for it.Good luck i say,i know nothing about the "popcorn" scene.......well that's obvious,or i wouldn't have sold it so cheap :lol: .Supply and demand whistling.gif

Well sorry I thought the dealer was from US, but nontheless 399$ is very close 200£! As for the "supply and demand" regarding this 45 - Its not really what I would call it, when I see 4 copies at prices ranging from 130-300£, but noone to buy it at that price... so where is the supply and demand - the supply is there, but it doesnt seem like the demand is there... at least not for that price. Anyway im looking forward to see what It fetch on ebay - I think it adds something to the picture of the supply and demand of Ron Jefferson.

Edited by santa
Social source share

Well sorry I thought the dealer was from US, but nontheless 399$ is very close 200£! As for the "supply and demand" regarding this 45 - Its not really what I would call it, when I see 4 copies at prices ranging from 130-300£, but noone to buy it at that price... so where is the supply and demand - the supply is there, but it doesnt seem like the demand is there... at least not for that price. Anyway im looking forward to see what It fetch on ebay - I think it adds something to the picture of the supply and demand of Ron Jefferson.

what i meant by supply and demand is ,there's not either....till someone pushes the track.....and pushes up the price to get it noticed.

I'll be interested to see what it goes for as well.

Social source share

Source Advert