Values Please

Russoul1

• Replies 3
  • Views 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What I tried to write was that the FADS recently (a few days ago actually) sold on ebay in VG++ (US) condition for $130. However, it very rarely comes up. I recently paid $250 for a copy after waiting a while for it to go through ebay (of course it came up right after I bought it). Manship had one on his site for a while for 300 pounds, don't know what happened to it. So there you have the whole spectrum of prices on it. It definitely does not come up often. I think $250 is a realistic price to sell it for (that is just my opinion of course). Thanks.

Social source share

What I tried to write was that the FADS recently (a few days ago actually) sold on ebay in VG++ (US) condition for $130. However, it very rarely comes up. I recently paid $250 for a copy after waiting a while for it to go through ebay (of course it came up right after I bought it). Manship had one on his site for a while for 300 pounds, don't know what happened to it. So there you have the whole spectrum of prices on it. It definitely does not come up often. I think $250 is a realistic price to sell it for (that is just my opinion of course). Thanks.
thanks for the info, it was me that purchased it for $130! i was suprised as up til the purchase

i had never seen one for sale even though i have known this 45 for many years. i was just interested

with a value & availability

regards

russ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert