Carol Vega - One Little Thing

Guest MrHeartbreak

Guest MrHeartbreak

I like this Checker record very much and I would like to know if the singer is a black or a white singer. I know that Carol Vega has something to do with Denise LaSalle. That record sounds so professional because is a doubled voice track and it´s in a special meaning very atmospheric.

I would be glad and happy for every information thumbsup.gif

Thanks so much for all supports.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I like this Checker record very much and I would like to know if the singer is a black or a white singer. I know that Carol Vega has something to do with Denise LaSalle. That record sounds so professional because is a doubled voice track and it´s in a special meaning very atmospheric.

I would be glad and happy for every information thumbsup.gif

Thanks so much for all supports.

I just googled this for you and learned something myself. I love the hair:

https://www.angelfire.com/ok2/musiclink/pau...n/vegatrio.html

Social source share

Hi Boba you a real hero :huh: she looks very handsome and lovley and she looks like she was a mixture girl

Thank you so much for your support I´m not patient enough for "googleing" something

And your right that hair is breathless what a beautiful girl she is !!!!!!!! rolleyes.gif

I think she looks white but maybe tanned in that one photo. It's hard to be sure though. Thanks.

Social source share

Guest MrHeartbreak

I think she looks white but maybe tanned in that one photo. It's hard to be sure though. Thanks.

You´re right it´s hard to be sure. But I´m glad with my first impression because I´m a real fan of black female soul singers (I have only two white singers in my very big collection one for sure the only one Dusty Springfield and the second which one makes such an impression was Barbara Dane with her Classic "I´m on my way (long version)" )

When I heard that song I thought the singer must be black and then I was so supprised about that she was a white singer. I wrote her about my suprising and she was so very kind to me and send me a CD with her signature very very lovley.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert