Walter Jackson

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

How much would a lovely black issue of "Let Me Come Back" Brunswick, go for nowdays?

Regards

Phil.

link

Manship lists it at £85, though the last two I've seen for sale were £100 & £150. Managed to pick one up on Ebay for £60 though last year. It's not on a demo by the way.

Paul

SITC

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Manship lists it at £85, though the last two I've seen for sale were £100 & £150. Managed to pick one up on Ebay for £60 though last year. It's not on a demo by the way.

Paul

SITC

link

You did well to be fair Paul i'd agree with the £125 valuation that Martin put on it it's been at that for quite some time now. Always in demand and a bloody great recrord whistling.gifwhistling.gif

John

Social source share

Guest dodger

You did well to be fair Paul i'd agree with the £125 valuation that Martin put on it it's been at that for quite some time now. Always in demand and a bloody great recrord  :yes:   whistling.gif

John

link

Best thing ever on Brunswick imo and the very first £50 record that dragged me over into the dark and very expensive side of the rare soul seven collector whistling.gifwhistling.gif Awesome tune, but strangely one of only about four Walter Jackson records I actually like.

Roger

Social source share

Guest Jamie

You did well to be fair Paul i'd agree with the £125 valuation that Martin put on it it's been at that for quite some time now. Always in demand and a bloody great recrord  :yes:   whistling.gif

John

link

It's not often I do 'alright' on price, but I got an issue off Leo Hallin for 75 knicker last year, although with it being on styrene there's a bit of burn at the start. Nothing a bit of waffle won't cure whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Super record. :yes:

Jamie

(I played it at Soulsville last Friday too wink.gif )

Edited by Jamie
Social source share

It's not often I do 'alright' on price, but I got an issue off Leo Hallin for 75 knicker last year, although with it being on styrene there's a bit of burn at the start. Nothing a bit of waffle won't cure  whistling.gif   whistling.gif

Super record.  :yes:

Jamie

(I played it at Soulsville last Friday too  wink.gif )

link

Yep we did notice the hissing as you waffled the intro but thought you'd got

granmas teeth in :yes:

Billy whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Jamie

Yep we did notice the hissing as you waffled the intro but thought you'd got

granmas teeth in whistling.gif

Billy whistling.gif

link

No, you fool, I accidentally put Pats in during the powercut whistling.gif

''Apparently this is Walter Jackson, and did you know I played Va-Va's in 1971"