gert mark

Info Req

Anyone know the original broadcast date of the 'my boy lollipop' performance on ready steady go?

Ref'ing it in an essay yet cant find full date.

Cheers all.

Anyone know the original broadcast date of the 'my boy lollipop' performance on ready steady go?

Ref'ing it in an essay yet cant find full date.

Cheers all.

As Joe implies. given that she sang/mimed to MBL on "Top Of The Pops" several times in April and early May of '64, it's fairly safe to assume that she would have done the same on RSG in early April or possibly even early March, as they were always slightly ahead of the TOTP curve.

Don't remember seeing her on RSG but I do seem to recall seeing her on "Thank Your Lucky Stars", weaving in and our of giant lollipops while miming to it!

Edited by TONY ROUNCE

Don't remember seeing her on RSG but I do seem to recall seeing her on "Thank Your Lucky Stars", weaving in and our of giant lollipops while miming to it!
...even more memorable (IMHO) for Janice "Oi'll give it foive!" Nichol(l)s (from Wednesbury) and her regular appearances cool.gifcool.gif

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.