Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

" Souled Out "

After all the feeding frenzy at the start , and commencement of filming , things appear to be all quiet on the western - or any - front , concerning " Souled Out " ..........

Does anyone have an update ?

Malc Burton

After all the grief the promoters etc.. got on here last time..

I reckon its the last place they will advertise.. :lol::lol:

sorry or put any updates

Edited by mischief

When that lad appeared on Something For The Weekend a few weeks back he gave the impression it was still going ahead. Gotta admit though i haven't even thought about it since it was discussed on here, so it's kind of dropped off the radar.

I know someone who was at Stoke for the filming,the right age for the film and who is still awaiting his expenses promised

so if anyone from ipso facto i think it is are reading this " COUGH UP " the lad drove i would guess the neck end of thousand miles

to help you out......do the right thing !!!!!

When that lad appeared on Something For The Weekend a few weeks back he gave the impression it was still going ahead. Gotta admit though i haven't even thought about it since it was discussed on here, so it's kind of dropped off the radar.

Thought I heard somewhere the film was being previewed at Canne film festival 2009

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts