Haydn

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest remus

What is the going rate for this, anybody?

Seen the 7" for sale but havent been able to price the 12.

Cheers in advance

H

link

bought one off e-bay,(japan) £30ish if I remember!

Social source share

Aye , I tried to find out about this copy and I was sure this was a boot cause the pink label looks a bit "amatuerish" and I knew the 7" was a sunset label.

Its got Master records and Busta Stamper in the run out along with the matrix jp-21556

I didn't know that it was worthy of a boot due to it being released in 1982 but it just shows you. It would be interesting as to who booted it and when?

Thanks for the help

H

Social source share

bought mine (12") at Thorne late 80s thought it was a legal re-issue as it came on the back of loads of stuff Rod Dearlove was importing at the time.

link

Bought mine from Rod Dearlove too, around the same time.

Cracking record either way. :good:

Social source share

Guest Adam G

Aye , I tried to find out about this copy and I was sure this was a boot cause the pink label looks a bit "amatuerish" and I knew the 7" was a sunset label.

Its got Master records and Busta Stamper in the run out along with the matrix jp-21556

I didn't know that it was worthy of a boot due to it being released in 1982 but it just shows you. It would be interesting as to who booted it and when?

Thanks for the help

H

link

I have spoken to Mike Charlton who originaly found the 12 of this in a distributers office in Baltimore in 88.He brought one back gave it to Soul Sam who made it popular.So Mike went back brought loads back including 45s all on the orange sunset lable.Then according to Mike to the best of his knowledge in 88/89 the Yellow one was legally repressed by the lable owner and distributed by Rod Dearlove and Richard Carrington. Ive listened to it after a long time and it sounds great.

Adam

Social source share

I have spoken to Mike Charlton who originaly found the 12 of this in a distributers office in Baltimore in 88.He brought one back gave it to Soul Sam who made it popular.So Mike went back brought  loads back including 45s all on the orange sunset lable.Then according to Mike to the best of his knowledge in 88/89 the Yellow one was legally repressed by the lable owner and distributed by Rod Dearlove and Richard Carrington. Ive listened to it after a long time and it sounds great.

Adam

link

HAVE A PINK ONE ON MY LATEST LIST

30-00

was told it was a legal 2nd issue authorized by benvik

1 ONLY LEFT if anyone wants it ranting_1.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!