Jackie Day On Ebay

Mace

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sorry to any potential bidders, but gotta be worth a discussion this one.

https://cgi.ebay.com/JACKIE-DAY-Want-Your-L...1QQcmdZViewItem

Not risking a bid myself cus I'm put off by low feedback and comment in description about not phoning to hear sides cus it's already packaged..................................but would you?

Discuss folks..........

went for nearly 1300 dollars, seems funny, tracked it over the last 2 mins of bidding and it hardly went up in price, plus the sellar had other items for sale and when i went o have a look at them they had all gone, any way if the winning bidder is reading youve got a bargain (Hopefully :thumbsup: )

Social source share

went for nearly 1300 dollars, seems funny, tracked it over the last 2 mins of bidding and it hardly went up in price, plus the sellar had other items for sale and when i went o have a look at them they had all gone, any way if the winning bidder is reading youve got a bargain (Hopefully :thumbsup: )

I won the Jackie Day. I live only 1 hour away from El Cerrito and will be picking it up(and paying) in person!

Social source share

I won the Jackie Day. I live only 1 hour away from El Cerrito and will be picking it up(and paying) in person!

:( Nice one :thumbsup:

Interested to know if you asked if you could pick it up in person before bidding and if the seller agreed.

If I had known I would have bid and asked you to collect for me :unsure::yes:

Please let us know how you get on so as to quell our suspicious minds :(

Social source share

well done good bidding, it looks like youve got a bargain (El Cerrito an hour away eh, an hour away from me and your in dudley!! :angry: (no offence to anyone dudley is fine, el cerrito sounds hotter and less rainy)

Social source share

Actually, I took a gamble there, but have it sorted now! :(

Have to say thanks, Mace, as I didn't see it until you posted it up here!!

:yes: Nice one :thumbsup:

Interested to know if you asked if you could pick it up in person before bidding and if the seller agreed.

If I had known I would have bid and asked you to collect for me :unsure::(

Please let us know how you get on so as to quell our suspicious minds :P

Social source share

Have to say thanks, Mace, as I didn't see it until you posted it up here!!

No probs, even at $180 I would not have bid due to reasons I mentioned, so in the circumstances you were in the best position to bid and pick up.

Result....hope it comes good for ya!

Mind you, El Cerrito sounds like Bandit Country to me...think I'd rather risk meeting a stranger in Dudley with £600+ in me pocket :unsure:

Take some mates and a big f*ck off piece of 3x 2 with you just in case.

Have they got a bar in the dessert like 'Dusk till dawn' with 'Every kinda pussy'

If so don't meet the seller there mate, at least not after dusk anyway... :thumbsup:

Edited by Mace
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!