Mario Di Persia - Anyone Know Him?

Posting this for Pat Brady.

Anyone know Mario de Persia from Italy who was at Cleethorpes at the weekende? Pat wants Mario to contact him urgently, apparently the vino seems to have got the better of Mario cos he bought some records from Pat and asked if he could leave them with him and pick them up later. Guess what? Yep he never got back to Pat so there are some records in Leeds that should be in Italy.

If you know him can you pass on the message and ask him to contact Pat by email at info@.co.uk

Cheers,

Colin.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The disc has a few marks on, but on the whole is in good shape and plays fine.

Manship rates it @ £100 and Mr. Brown says £350 for a "Promo" and £500 for an Issue!!! There's nothing like a concensus of opinion is there, but I do know that an Issue is pretty tough! Anyhow I'm looking at £175 for it, including postage etc etc.

I would prefer, however, to send you the disc on approval and you send me either the money or the disc back, as I prefer customers to see what they're buying first, especially when it involves what in my eyes is a fair bit of money.

Anyhow, if interested, send me your adress & I'll endeavor to poste it this afternoon.

Des

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

The disc has a few marks on, but on the whole is in good shape and plays fine.

Manship rates it @ £100 and Mr. Brown says £350 for a "Promo" and £500 for an Issue!!! There's nothing like a concensus of opinion is there, but I do know that an Issue is pretty tough! Anyhow I'm looking at £175 for it, including postage etc etc.

I would prefer, however, to send you the disc on approval and you send me either the money or the disc back, as I prefer customers to see what they're buying first, especially when it involves what in my eyes is a fair bit of money.

Anyhow, if interested, send me your adress & I'll endeavor to poste it this afternoon.

Des

link

Des what are you on about?? I think you may have posted this in the wrong place :huh:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert