Oh My Good Lord

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest rachel

Absolute insanity!, don't these silly people who are bidding on this realise that its a 2nd issue!, mind boggling and scary! sleep3.gif

link

It even says 2nd issue in the listing laugh.gifsleep3.gif:D

Social source share

Incredible Rach!, do you get the feeling that this might be some sort of scam?, its just plain crazy!, I felt like emailing the bidder to tell him he's a mug!

link

do you know what, i wonder if people are using ebay as a money laundering tool.

buy a copy of manships guide, look in there for 500 records at £100 or so, search the web for scans that broadly correspond and whack them up there. make sure your mate tops whatever bid comes in and...hey presto...£102 in cash, in your pocket, clean as a whistle, for a non-existent, and never-was-existent, ann sexton.

just a theory.

Captain Paranoid.

Social source share

do you know what, i wonder if people are using ebay as a money laundering tool.

buy a copy of manships guide, look in there for 500 records at £100 or so, search the web for scans that broadly correspond and whack them up there. make sure your mate tops whatever bid comes in and...hey presto...£102 in cash, in your pocket, clean as a whistle, for a non-existent, and never-was-existent, ann sexton.

just a theory.

Captain Paranoid.

link

Don't think your paranoid Dan, I think its a reality :angry: , unless the seller has a big and good feedback rating i'd never buy from anyone like that, come to think of it ebay is pissing me off at the moment because of all the bad vibes its getting, of course you can still get bargains but i've went right off it, paypal as well with this verification racket is another pain in the arse thumbsup.gif

Lenny

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert