Value Please

• Replies 7
  • Views 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone know what Sy Hightower "I know your leaving me" on Carmen goes for and is it a tough one to get.

Cheers Steve

Could be wrong but im sure i've seen a couple go through sales on here in the last few months.

Not sure it's a hugely tough to get, but is in demand. £400 - £450 will bag you one i'd have thought

Edited by LilJimmyCrank
Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

seems to have been quite a few of these around recently

gasher has one in sales i think

and im sure craig moerer also has one

seen prices range from £700 downwards to £400

shep

Social source share

seems to have been quite a few of these around recently

gasher has one in sales i think

and im sure craig moerer also has one

seen prices range from £700 downwards to £400

shep

Craig Moerer's asking silly money for his copy....I'm sick to death of seeing it on eBay...Buy It Now...

400-500 is about right IMO...:yes:

Social source share

a mate of mine sold his copy for about 500,

ive got to say this or i wont sleep tonight "this record is bloody awfull", there you go, i,m going to bed, sorry got to have another go "if i,d got this in a soul pack or from a charity shop years ago i would have chucked it",

back on thread, about 500 i reckon

Social source share

a mate of mine sold his copy for about 500,

ive got to say this or i wont sleep tonight "this record is bloody awfull", there you go, i,m going to bed, sorry got to have another go "if i,d got this in a soul pack or from a charity shop years ago i would have chucked it",

back on thread, about 500 i reckon

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif ...each to their own.....make sure you chuck it in the direction of someone that understands soul music....ph34r.gif

Social source share

Anyone know what Sy Hightower "I know your leaving me" on Carmen goes for and is it a tough one to get.

Cheers Steve

Hi Larry

Came out on two labels

1st issue and the one Gasher is selling ,is plain pink

2nd is the more common and better loookin pink with silver etchings

I've had two and sold em both but i would honestly say imo they are now drying up

That Moerer copy is ridiculous price has are all of his rare soul records!

He listed one for $1400 and at same time auctioned one which went for half that?

same as his copys of "teacherman" ,surely he has auctioned enough copies to work out the value ??

Like a lot of US sellers he has not adjusted his prices since the exchange rate went from $2 to the £ and the global recession, so will prob be sat on em for a very long timeyes.gif

And i hope if your looking Craig ,you will see this as constructive and nothing morethumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert