Magnetics - Count The Days - Sable Demo

I was watching an original Sable demo of Count the days by the Magnetics but it has suddenly disappeared from my watching list and isnt showing as ended either. Has it been surrupticiously removed due to an offer the seller couldnt refuse or was it a con that has been removed by Ebay?g.gif

Anybody got any info ??

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I was watching an original Sable demo of Count the days by the Magnetics but it has suddenly disappeared from my watching list and isnt showing as ended either. Has it been surrupticiously removed due to an offer the seller couldnt refuse or was it a con that has been removed by Ebay?g.gif

Anybody got any info ??

Cheers

Steve

i think the seller is currently working on it in some way, its not to find ...also not under completed things..

Social source share

Anybody got any info ??

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve,i think he withdrawed it,that went in to cheap,2 3 grand record,i've only seen 1 original sable demo,my brother had 1 about 6 years ago.

Billy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!