E-Bay Purchase Reminders

De-to

i made two vinyl purchases this friday 6th november 09,and today the 8th i received two e-mails from e-bay telling me i need to pay for the two items,why are they telling me something i already know,!!!!,can i block these annoying reminder e-mails,i have not received these reminder e-mails before,angry.gifangry.gif

is it e-bay big brother yet again,!!!!!

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i made two vinyl purchases this friday 6th november 09,and today the 8th i received two e-mails from e-bay telling me i need to pay for the two items,why are they telling me something i already know,!!!!,can i block these annoying reminder e-mails,i have not received these reminder e-mails before,angry.gifangry.gif

If you pay for them they stop sending those annoying messageswicked.gif

Social source share

No, it's the seller who sends them to you...

Check their auction, they mat demand payment within X number of days and this is their way of giving you a nudge.

Social source share

No, it's the seller who sends them to you...

Check their auction, they mat demand payment within X number of days and this is their way of giving you a nudge.

I think there's some new automatic thing actually, I've been getting automatic reminders from many auctions who never do it before, like one from craig moorer 2 days after the auction ended when I'm waiting for THEM to send me a combined invoice for some stuff from their website. Either ebay is now doing it automatically or they have some new option to send reminders that they turn on by default or ask sellers to turn on by default.

Social source share

I think there's some new automatic thing actually, I've been getting automatic reminders from many auctions who never do it before, like one from craig moorer 2 days after the auction ended when I'm waiting for THEM to send me a combined invoice for some stuff from their website. Either ebay is now doing it automatically or they have some new option to send reminders that they turn on by default or ask sellers to turn on by default.

Exactly the same situation for me Bob. I figure that because it's over the weekend RBM have not sent me an invoice for multiple Ebay purchases.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert