Garfield Fleming

Barry

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Nice find Barry....thumbup.gif that's a bit special..

Shame it's so brief...he was just getting into it when he walked off, but from the brief clip you can tell he still has a great voice...yes.gif

He must have still been at school when he recorded it

Check his Myspace mate - new version of PDSMA on there.

https://www.myspace.com/garfieldfleming1

Edited by Barry
Social source share

Hello Barry,

The clip is amazing..........never seen it before. Thing is, he`s obviously still got it......thanks

He's a bit of a player isn't he mate?

Just to let you know, I've hit him up on Facebook as to how much he would cost to bring over.

I'd pay for that all day.

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

He's a bit of a player isn't he mate?

Just to let you know, I've hit him up on Facebook as to how much he would cost to bring over.

I'd pay for that all day.

Likewise Barry.........this is a perfect example of what is genuinely great about the internet age. In days gone by we`d never have known what became of these amazing yet pretty much unknown singers like Garfield.

But now,thanks to the net,they have some sort of lifeline........

Someone bring him over please,he`d bring the house down.......you just know itshades.gif

Thanks Barry

Social source share

true the net has helped.

the only time we knew what happend to artists,is when ady crossdale found artists to take to the uk,after finding them working as a waitress in some cafe etc(was that not where little ann was found,she was amazing @ cleethorpes)

what else has garfield done,ive only ever heard dont send from him.

Edited by sepia
Social source share

Likewise Barry.........this is a perfect example of what is genuinely great about the internet age. In days gone by we`d never have known what became of these amazing yet pretty much unknown singers like Garfield.

But now,thanks to the net,they have some sort of lifeline........

Someone bring him over please,he`d bring the house down.......you just know itshades.gif

Thanks Barry

Mate, you like myself have obviously been affected by Garfield in that clip.

I am playing a small part in the upcoming Dumfries weekender and am in the process of speaking to him and his management re said Weekender.

The moment I saw that clip kinda villified everything I've ever felt about that track.

Garfield in the flesh is as much of an experience to me as that track has been over the years - he more than lives up to my expectations.

He almost out Will Smiths, Will Smith!? laugh.gif

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the back up.

Social source share

true the net has helped.

the only time we knew what happend to artists,is when ady crossdale found artists to take to the uk,after finding them working as a waitress in some cafe etc(was that not where little ann was found,she was amazing @ cleethorpes)

what else has garfield done,ive only ever heard dont send from him.

Check his output on Myspace sepia.

https://www.myspace.com/garfieldfleming1

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert