Its A Cracker

Just to let you know that MI5 and the CIA are carefully going through the cargo on the planes this week with a fine tooth comb

You would never know they had even been looking for bombs !

There was no panic and everything was left undisturbed!

And here is my bargain oldie of the week which I got for 38 quid !

The SAS decided to check weather my 45 contained Semtex !

It didn't and I got a full refund !

Thanks guys !

but seriously................ if you have any 45s on the way, be prepared for some squashed fookers very soon !

I am not having a go at them, but why can't they wear slippers or something when they enter rare record areas ?

And why can't they put exploding shoes and printer cartridges on another plane ?

post-6465-057539700 1288831632_thumb.jpg

post-6465-018417600 1288831672_thumb.jpg

Edited by mossy
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

ouch!

This global terrorism stuff is affecting northern soul oldies fans ! thumbsup.gif

how are we supposed to attract new fans to the scene when the security services are squashing our records ?

this is serious shit !

Edited by mossy
Social source share

What concerns me more is you start getting packages, where customs say....

'Whilst doing a security check, we found that this records had been under valued. Here is a bill for the true duty on this package'

I know in europe, several friends have had their packages open, the respective departments have then reappraised the value and presented them with massive duty un-paid bills to get their record back.

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

What concerns me more is you start getting packages, where customs say....

'Whilst doing a security check, we found that this records had been under valued. Here is a bill for the true duty on this package'

I know in europe, several friends have had their packages open, the respective departments have then reappraised the value and presented them with massive duty un-paid bills to get their record back.

does the cost differ depending on whether their fingering the 2004 issue of manships guide or the 2008 issue of tim browns tome?christ imagine , they actually check jm ,s auction site every wednesday and update their tariff accordingly,and i cant imagine that grading comes into it.

Social source share

does the cost differ depending on whether their fingering the 2004 issue of manships guide or the 2008 issue of tim browns tome?christ imagine , they actually check jm ,s auction site every wednesday and update their tariff accordingly,and i cant imagine that grading comes into it.

I know this sounds incredible, but a friend in Germany had a package opened, they then found his Ebay account went back through his purchases and presented him with a bill on the asumed import back tax owed on all his purchases over a number of years and we talking a big tax bill.

Social source share

Just to let you know that MI5 and the CIA are carefully going through the cargo on the planes this week with a fine tooth comb

You would never know they had even been looking for bombs !

Pity anybody awaiting delivery on Idris Muhammad - I'm a believer!

Social source share

I know this sounds incredible, but a friend in Germany had a package opened, they then found his Ebay account went back through his purchases and presented him with a bill on the asumed import back tax owed on all his purchases over a number of years and we talking a big tax bill.

It sounds incredible indeed, I mean they might have found out about his ebay identity by looking at an invoice inside the parcel, but how can they retrieve his previous purchases, especially when ebay.de is so strict about privacy etc... :lol:

btw i am now starting to seriously worry as i have a 1000 usd record coming from the states, sent registered to avoid custom duties... guess i'll have to keep my fingers TIGHTLY crossed for a while... angry.gif

Edited by soulfuljules
Social source share

It sounds incredible indeed, I mean they might have found out about his ebay identity by looking at an invoice inside the parcel, but how can they retrieve his previous purchases, especially when ebay.de is so strict about privacy etc... :thumbsup:

btw i am now starting to seriously worry as i have a 1000 usd record coming from the states, sent registered to avoid custom duties... guess i'll have to keep my fingers TIGHTLY crossed for a while... :huh:

Have had a couple in the last week. One cost £90 in duties and the other £50. American dealers are getting tight with their values for customs

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert