World Column On Tower

Mike B

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

JM has a British re-issue for £10,should find a US for the same and about £15-20 for a Tower demo.easy enough to find ?? this should be re-activated,GREAT record. tongue.gif

Whats a UK first issue look like?,so theres two issues?Tower demo easy too find? rolleyes.gif i`ll have one at these prices thumbsup.gif and i`ve got two UK demos :)

Social source share

Guest martyn

JM has a British re-issue for £10,should find a US for the same and about £15-20 for a Tower demo.easy enough to find ?? this should be re-activated,GREAT record. :wicked:

I'v never seen a Tower demo,don't you mean a Tower issue for £15-20?

Social source share

JM has a British re-issue for £10,should find a US for the same and about £15-20 for a Tower demo.easy enough to find ?? this should be re-activated,GREAT record. :wicked:
for Ken as he is always right, let me say UK release instead of re-issue, is that correct enough for you :wicked: the US issue is still a tenner record is it not ?I was told demos were easy as well but maybe I am wrong, wouldnt be the first time :wicked:
Social source share

Guest martyn

for Ken as he is always right, let me say UK release instead of re-issue, is that correct enough for you :wicked: the US issue is still a tenner record is it not ?I was told demos were easy as well but maybe I am wrong, wouldnt be the first time :wicked:

Well he's not getting my bugger for a tenner :wicked::D

Social source share

the US issue is still a tenner record is it not ?I was told demos were easy as well but maybe I am wrong, wouldnt be the first time :wicked:

:wicked: and you`re right..................about it not being the first time :wicked:

Social source share

======

tenner for a US copy i dont think so..

come to think of it ive only seen the multi couloured demo of this...what does the issue look like??

Same............................but without demo on it :wicked:

Social source share

Guest Budgie

U.K. release in 1975 to capitalize on demand.Also issued Hot Line, Fine Young Girl and Jodie Mathis.U.S. release was on the later multi coloured label whih uses the same label for demos as against the older brick coloured label with white demos.

Pete.

Social source share

U.K. release in 1975 to capitalize on demand.Also issued Hot Line, Fine Young Girl and Jodie Mathis.U.S. release was on the later multi coloured label whih uses the same label for demos as against the older brick coloured label with white demos.

Pete.

Sorry Pete but the Tower release was 68/69 so it cant be later.

Usual price for either demo or issue is around £20 but it can all change when its reactivated.

Some idiot will cover up transglobal express and try to pass it off as an alternate version - HA HA

Thats entertainment! :thumbsup::(:yes::(

Social source share

Source Advert