SWIFTY

Eddie Holman - I Surrender - Demo Please

Guest Decroco

What is a proper price?

I have a nice demo, have no idea what a proper price is???

What is a proper price?

I have a nice demo, have no idea what a proper price is???

Sorry , what I meant by 'Proper Price' was that it seems to be all over the place price wise.

Anglo rate the issue at £20 and demo at £40 but on popsike they range from £40 to $150 but to honest I was looking at paying up to £60

Cheers

Swifty

Guest Decroco

looks like I am too late to sell mine...

Guest Decroco

sorry, it stays with me for that price.

Sorry , what I meant by 'Proper Price' was that it seems to be all over the place price wise.

Anglo rate the issue at £20 and demo at £40 but on popsike they range from £40 to $150 but to honest I was looking at paying up to £60

Cheers

Swifty

That's utter rubbish from Anglo, I sold an issue for £50 last week, demo I'd want £60 or £70 for - it's always an indemand record and not that easy to find.

That's utter rubbish from Anglo, I sold an issue for £50 last week, demo I'd want £60 or £70 for - it's always an indemand record and not that easy to find.

I agree Pete , thought the valuation was way too cheap , have bought a copy now at what I thought is a fair price . Also usually the ones I think are valued very cheap are never in stock ?

Swifty :thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.