• Replies 7
  • Views 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

On Capitol. JM has one at £50.

thanks for that Chalky, i must of missed it somehow as ive been looking for a while but not seen any up for sale so far, back to JM for me then as i know i wont get stitched up with him, :thumbsup:

Bearsy

Great record........Had this for years. :thumbsup:

its been a forgotten want so im going through an old wish list and remembered just how good it sounded, :thumbsup:

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...And, best of all from Frank, "Years Of Tears" - a tad too slow to fill a dancefloor, perhaps, but West Coast 60s soul doesn't get any classier than this.

You should be able to (and really should!) buy it for thirty quid or thereabouts, possibly a little bit cheaper...

TONE ph34r.gif

Social source share

...And, best of all from Frank, "Years Of Tears" - a tad too slow to fill a dancefloor, perhaps, but West Coast 60s soul doesn't get any classier than this.

You should be able to (and really should!) buy it for thirty quid or thereabouts, possibly a little bit cheaper...

TONE ph34r.gif

I agree with you Tony. I bought this for the other side Do the jerk which is a uptempo stomper but discovered this on the B side which is just wonerful.Everyone should own a copy of this.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert