Four Pros

Guest veep1296

Guest veep1296

Hi Again,

Ive been asked by somebody who was close to the group in Detroit for label scans and soundfiles(A+B sides) of their known output,together with any publicity shots ,previous articles ,group line ups,session details etc.

Can anyone assist please as i no longer have any of their 45s yet would like to help out.

Many Thanks David

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Again,

Ive been asked by somebody who was close to the group in Detroit for label scans and soundfiles(A+B sides) of their known output,together with any publicity shots ,previous articles ,group line ups,session details etc.

Can anyone assist please as i no longer have any of their 45s yet would like to help out.

Many Thanks David

just PMd you Just Another Girl / There Must Be A Reason mp3s mate

Grant

Social source share

Guest veep1296

just PMd you Just Another Girl / There Must Be A Reason mp3s mate

Grant

Wonderful Grant,thank you so much...........youll be playing for City next week i believe!! ouch!!

Social source share

Hi Again,

Many Thanks David

Dave,

I have all three of the Carla 45s. I'll send 'em "down the pipe" after the match. We just hit the post!

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Social source share

i'd do a better job than that bunch of w**kers - time for a clear out in jan i hope, after losing 4-0 to a bag o shite like wigan ranting_1.gif
If we cleared out all the shite ,we'd have no one left mate,send me the track listing back and ill burn the tracks you wanted.one the lois jordan thread,he was a jazz/boogie woogie guywho started recording in the late 20's
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert