hammie

THE DEMURES - RAINING TEARDROPS

Hi there.... up for offers over £400 this immaculate copy of the rarest and highly desireable 

Demures - Raining Teardrops - Brunswick Y/Demo in company sleeve

PM Me if  you want to make an offer I will PM the winner when I get an offer I am happy with

Thanks   Hammie 

demures.jpg

What does PM me mean , I am a soul source member but there is no guidance,if it means contact you hear then I understand there's no clear understanding what's going on. I tried to buy a record on here and got no reply at all, come on it should be easy see what you want to buy contact seller and buy, thanks soul source. Having said that I would like to buy the demures is £ 450 to little.

kind regards

Andy

5 hours ago, Daisy May said:

What does PM me mean , I am a soul source member but there is no guidance,if it means contact you hear then I understand there's no clear understanding what's going on. I tried to buy a record on here and got no reply at all, come on it should be easy see what you want to buy contact seller and buy, thanks soul source. Having said that I would like to buy the demures is £ 450 to little.

kind regards

Andy

hi Andy

Regarding your suggestion/feedback/help on site features do ask please use the support forum if having problems 

thanks

mike

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links