• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

get it on Salvador... then ya got the fantastic "Be Proud" on the flip! :lol:

steve

As I haven't won the lottery, I think I'll leave the Salvador single to you rich guys.

:yes:

Paul Mooney

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

You can say that again Soulman.

Are people now playing the flip?

I bought this for the incredible Be Proud. Cant say I can even remember how the other side goes.

Social source share

You can say that again Soulman.

Are people now playing the flip?

I bought this for the incredible Be Proud. Cant say I can even remember how the other side goes.

"Lets Fall In Love All Over" is excellent Mikey! dig it out an give it a spin. And Paul!... didnt realise it went for money on Salvador? I'd have thought 30 to 40 quid!... as a side point... Billy Paul did a version of LFIL on the flip ov his one release on Neptune... not a patch on Gail's version tho!

Steve

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

"Lets Fall In Love All Over" is excellent Mikey! dig it out an give it a spin. And Paul!... didnt realise it went for money on Salvador? I'd have thought 30 to 40 quid!... as a side point... Billy Paul did a version of LFIL on the flip ov his one release on Neptune... not a patch on Gail's version tho!

Steve

Well thanks to the wonderful Kirsty M, I will soon be able to do just that. thumbsup.gif

If the extremely common in the 80s Red issue is fetching £60-70. How much for the really quite rare White Demo? (Only about the 5837th time I've asked this oops)

Edited by in town Mikey
Social source share

Well thanks to the wonderful Kirsty M, I will soon be able to do just that. thumbsup.gif

If the extremely common in the 80s Red issue is fetching £60-70. How much for the really quite rare White Demo? (Only about the 5837th time I've asked this oops)

Is that a Gamble white demo your talking about Mikey ?, think i've got one knocking about somewhere, I'd be interested in knowing the value too........

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Is that a Gamble white demo your talking about Mikey ?, think i've got one knocking about somewhere, I'd be interested in knowing the value too........

No its a Salvador. copy.

I only know of 3, people who have one, myself included.

I bought it from Pat off the decks at an alldayer in 85/86 for the same price as the issue was going for.

He told me about 18 months ago, he has never had another.

Social source share

Kirsty C Mikey, Kirsty C...

will be off to the post office shortly :wicked:

Social source share

Source Advert