Wiganer1

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brian Ellis

How come Vinyl Carvers seem to get pretty good press on here, yet others who are doing a similar job (illegally copying records) get such vitriol whistling.gif . Bit inexplicable ne cest pas?

Brian :thumbsup:

Social source share

How come Vinyl Carvers seem to get pretty good press on here, yet others who are doing a similar job (illegally copying records) get such vitriol whistling.gif . Bit inexplicable ne cest pas?

Brian :thumbsup:

the only thing i can think of is that people only have individual copies made for personal use rather than shed loads to auction/sell for big profit :thumbup:

Social source share

I use Vinyl Carvers to get copies of actates made to preserve the original (I own them).

I also have the odd LP only track cut to prevent me lugging the LP around (Again i own the original Vinyl).

I intend to have a few things cut to put in my jukebox - so that they are double a-sided - takes up less of the limited number of tracks available.

Social source share

Come on Moldie wake up :thumbsup: whats been the hot topic of discussion today!

dunno someof us have to work for a living

my truck aint got a pc in it

give me a clue baz yes.gif

Social source share

I use Vinyl Carvers to get copies of actates made to preserve the original (I own them).

I also have the odd LP only track cut to prevent me lugging the LP around (Again i own the original Vinyl).

I intend to have a few things cut to put in my jukebox - so that they are double a-sided - takes up less of the limited number of tracks available.

~I want to get a cut done off my Parisians, but it just wont feel the same playing it, but on the plus side not got to worry about cutting the last ten seconds off............Undecided unsure.gif

Social source share

Wouldn't have a cut done of an issued 45 to 'play out'... but that's just me.

Oh no would never play it out, just for home use, its easy to sort the record out behind decks, you can fade it out and lift the needle no probs, but at home i always play records when im getting ready so when your off brushing your teeth and sudenly shkkkkkuuuuuurrrrrrr comes out the speakers you know its the end of the record and your brand new expensive stylus rolleyes.gif

Social source share

As a modern soul DJ (as in new releases), I cut the odd 7" to CD to prevent me carrying a 7" case around as well as my 12" and CD cases (I own them).

Bet that would be frowned upon. What's the difference??? Ehhh it don't half make I laaarrrf laugh.gif:thumbsup:

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

As a modern soul DJ (as in new releases), I cut the odd 7" to CD to prevent me carrying a 7" case around as well as my 12" and CD cases (I own them).

Bet that would be frowned upon. What's the difference??? Ehhh it don't half make I laaarrrf laugh.gif:thumbsup:

Cheers,

Mark R

But do you still own the original 45?

Loads of CD~DJs at local do's haven't been within a country mile of half of what they are playing....

Social source share

Cheers,

Mark R

=====

mark ,you need to retire mate in disgrace,publicly flogged and handover your northern originals and 70's to me....no less than what you deserve! :thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert