* Hesitations acetate * Ghetto Boys Tarx *

Mal C

Hi all, some sales for Wednesday 

Hesitations - Push a Little Harder / G.W. Purcell Associates RCA Custom Publishing Acetate
(RCA - Record Corporation of America 10″ Metal Acetate)

Condition: Excellent ++  one small chip on the outer edge and a mark over the playing surface which does not effect the play at all, this is an original 6ts acetate in great condition, exactly the same condition as when I bought it.

*** Price: REDUCED again!  from £350 to £300 to £275 and I'll pay insured postage ****

Description
A brilliant 1960's Northern Soul cut for the Hesitations at GWP Productions.  This is one of 4 copies of this iconic acetate found by Ady Croasdell at the estate of Jerry Purcell. Ady confirmed to me there were only four of these acetates that he brought back.   So this track never got a USA 7 inch release, it did come out on one of their LP's 'Born Free' and also in France I think on Kapp 45 or EP,  this acetate is an absolute beauty and a big collectors disc, Ive had it for two or so years and it's in exactly the same condition as when I bought it.

The Ghetto Boys - Hand Writing on the Wall / Can I Tell You More / Tarx 1009 S

Condition: Excellent ++ Lovely clean 45...

Price: £350 **SOLD **

Description:
Mucho Northern Soul cut out of New York label 'Tarx', written by Jimmy Breeedlove, arranged by Doles Dickens says 'Straight Ahead Music' same lot that did Little Gigi on Decca and few other powerful northern records. I think I'm right in saying this was a Stafford play...

Kent Select 45s all 12 each and conditions like new 

Otis Redding - Loving by the Pond / Barbara & the Browns - I'm gonna start a War / City 008 

Pat Hunt - I ain't Talkin / Mammie Perry - My baby waited too long / City 025 

Pay and Postage
PayPal as friends and family or add 4%, but prefer bank transfer also.
Postage: add £7.50 – Special Delivery (Fully insured) for Ghetto boys and £3.25 for 1st class signed for (insured upto £50) within the uk for Kent / Horace 45. 
Overseas pls state where you are and I'll get a quote back to you

cheers all 

mal

soul 056BBF68 C3E8 4185 A0D4 21E8D33CD8D6

soul 473DC9BC 7555 40DC 8551 E37B0D8609EC

soul C56BDFA5 4386 4A31 A1A9 1B00289FEC24

soul BF3A72A3 9E17 4F40 8B3F 959C198F3CD6

Edited by Mal C
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 681