Trading Up

Supercorsa

I bought a nice shiny copy of Billy Butler's Sweet Darling/ Help Yourself on Brunswick, to replace the battered copy that I'd had in my box. When I say battered it looked like someone had been ice skating on it, you know the sort nothing but crackles all the way through! :shades:

Anyway it got me to thinking, which one of your records would you like to replace with a nice new mint copy?

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I bought a nice shiny copy of Billy Butler's Sweet Darling/ Help Yourself on Brunswick, to replace the battered copy that I'd had in my box. When I say battered it looked like someone had been ice skating on it, you know the sort nothing but crackles all the way through! :shades:

Anyway it got me to thinking, which one of your records would you like to replace with a nice new mint copy?

My Tony Galla on Swan with a one inch crack in it - OUCH! :D

Martin

Social source share

My Seven Souls - I Still Love You - Okeh Stock/ Issue, took it out of it's sleeve about fifteen years ago at a gig and it just flapped around at me with a crack right the way through it, has a nice piece of sticky tape on the reverse to hold it together, never bothered to replace it just took it out the box and stuck it on one of the shelves...records don't you just love them....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!