Co72.......Revisited

Kev John

This Saturday coming would have been one of my fave events of the year...

The annual CO72 charity event Now would have been its 12th year !!

This event has ALWAYS been about having some fun ,meeting friends old and new, rekindling memories,listening and dancing to some of the best records ever....in essence a bloody good day/night out........the other side to what we do is raising funds for worthy causes,.........

Over the years we have raised over £30000 for a variety of great causes

Sadly this year due to the current situation it wont take place... I must have looked depressed at our last FTMNTC live/mixcloud/youtube session......because imagine my glee 🙂 when the other FTMNTC chaps said 'Jez why dont we do a live/mixcould/youtube session playing CO72 era sounds ? just ourselves '..and do it on the CO72 date as planned ''What a spiffing idea chaps !! '' I replied You sure know how to make an old man happy 🙂 Lets hope in 2021 we can continue CO72 where we left off ..

Quoted.... Jez Jones

Your players today are Kev John.Paul Dale,John Gallagher,Little Henry & Jez Jones.....

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

7 hours ago, Kev John said:

This Saturday coming would have been one of my fave events of the year...

The annual CO72 charity event Now would have been its 12th year !!

This event has ALWAYS been about having some fun ,meeting friends old and new, rekindling memories,listening and dancing to some of the best records ever....in essence a bloody good day/night out........the other side to what we do is raising funds for worthy causes,.........

Over the years we have raised over £30000 for a variety of great causes

Sadly this year due to the current situation it wont take place... I must have looked depressed at our last FTMNTC live/mixcloud/youtube session......because imagine my glee 🙂 when the other FTMNTC chaps said 'Jez why dont we do a live/mixcould/youtube session playing CO72 era sounds ? just ourselves '..and do it on the CO72 date as planned ''What a spiffing idea chaps !! '' I replied You sure know how to make an old man happy 🙂 Lets hope in 2021 we can continue CO72 where we left off ..

Quoted.... Jez Jones

Your players today are Kev John.Paul Dale,John Gallagher,Little Henry & Jez Jones.....

Will give it a listen later today. Always one of the highlights of the year. 👍🖐️🖐️

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert