Johnny From Bradford

anybody seen my best mucker at wigan from 76 to 1980 johnny from bradford west yorkshire. went out with a good looking smallish girl called karen, think she was from bolton not sure. great lad made us laugh alot and had a brilliant heart and ear for soul music. i always said he was way ahead of us all. cheers gilly. big duramin fan too. lol

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest craig brelsford

have not seen him since prestatyn but by golly the man was pretty not as he was then also heard he won booby prize for worst bee gees saturday night fever singer,he allways reminded me of medal mousey looking for baby baby cham well you know what i mean any kind of drink as long as it was someone elses ,then there was the time he became the milky bar kid pity he going to be a flid what a man hey

post-5142-1175618423_thumb.jpg

post-5142-1175618475.gif

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

There is a great lad called Johnny from Bradford that still goes now. I would think he is a little younger tyhan the guy you are after tho. But I could be wrong.

At the Cala Gran, about 5 or 6 years ago they showed the England Germany game. The last one at the Old Wembley. A bunch of Sweaty's cheered when Germany scored, and Johnny told them, in good old Anglo Saxon, to wind their necks in. Great bloke. I've met his girl but have a terrible memory.

Social source share

Guest craig brelsford

thats a before and after photo ,hhis he dieting on a sucking fruit binge our grocer said he think he a parrot swarking at the mo ,probably thinks he a magpie flying sky high until 4 and 20 black birds baked in a pie fly to the the sky :thumbsup:boxing.gif:thumbsup:whistling.gif:boxing:

Social source share

• 1 year later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert