Just Bought

Just been out for tea and seen this in the sale MCUTCD08.JPG for a fiver. Going to upload it on my ipod and listen to it at work tomorrow. Anyone else got it.

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just been out for tea and seen this in the sale MCUTCD08.JPG for a fiver. Going to upload it on my ipod and listen to it at work tomorrow. Anyone else got it.

The Mastercuts NS set is a good compilation . I bought it on release simply because of " Tumbling Tears " by Gregory Isaacs , as I was curious as to why GI was included in a NS compilation .

Very good value for a fiver .

You went for your tea at the sales ? I know we Yorkshire folk are careful with the pennies but ...... :D

Malc Burton

Social source share

The Mastercuts NS set is a good compilation . I bought it on release simply because of " Tumbling Tears " by Gregory Isaacs , as I was curious as to why GI was included in a NS compilation .

Very good value for a fiver .

You went for your tea at the sales ? I know we Yorkshire folk are careful with the pennies but ...... :D

Malc Burton

The contemporary Reggae star!! What's his track like then? Any good? 60s sounding?

Aint seen the cd but will have a look, what store?

Social source share

The contemporary Reggae star!! What's his track like then? Any good? 60s sounding?

Aint seen the cd but will have a look, what store?

I bought the CD at the back end of 2005 , and have not played it since that time . As far as I can recall , the track was OK , but nothing great . I will have to attempt a search for it ( attempt is a good word , as I do not have a filing system - I am not that organised - for my CDs , and with having at an guess , nearly 2000 , it may take a while ) , in order to refresh my mind and ears . If I can get a grip on setting up clips , I will post one on the site .

I bought the CD , as stated , in 2005 , from Track Records in Doncaster , Track have always had an excellent section of / for soul related CDs . I would imagine that your best bet will be to do a net search on Amazon or Kelkoo , as I am sure that will bring something up on the CD .

Malc Burton

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert