Antellects Love Slave

• Replies 11
  • Views 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I,D have to look back to check as i know that trip we took in a lot of visits covered a lot of miles and also came back with the dennis edwards cream issue amongst loads more on that trip.,,but this is the sort of antagonistic conversation that pisses me off of the present scene, im a lot older than you and don,t really need to rubber stamp what happened or even divulge the source where they were....have a nice day.g

Social source share

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Angus Westfields said:

Flodavieur original please. Anyone with a 'spare' (🤣) copy for sale please? No seriously, I am in the market for a nice copy. Thanks. Angus

I remember Alan first getting those two copies. When he sold up, I’m think his went to John ‘Ginger’ Taylor as I seem to remember him playing at Kettering (soul nights run by Karl Boddington) . The other went to Carl Fortnum, if my memory serves me rightly. You never know they may still have them.
I vaguely remember John Manship possibly following up and had a copy or two. If correct, John will have records going back that far to confirm or deny.

Edited by Simon T
Social source share

Source Advert