9th Creation

Guest MARTIN SNOW

9th creation - mellow music / same 1975 (Track) 1001

What was not clear please????? Did you really need a detailed breakdown of artist, track title YEAR, label record number

Oh my god, i'd swear blind you were still at infant school

It's been great fun! It's amazing how fickle some people can be. But i'm glad you finally know the year and label now, even if i had to repeat myself over and over again

HAPPY HUNTING!

Contuary to what you may think, i've been laughing all day at the fact it took you this long to understand these set of letters and numbers .... 9th creation - mellow music / same 1975 (Track) 1001

LAUGHING ALL DAY ? WELL I'D CONTINUE WHILE IT'S STILL FUNNY IF I WERE YOU.

AS I SAID, I'LL REPLY IN FULL LATER. THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR OFFERINGS.

MARTIN SNOW

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 91
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Hmmn, 1975 what on earth could that be? I think you need to go back to pre-school to learn about numbers and YEARS!!!

(Track) 1001 ..... Hmmn, what on earth could that possibly be? Oh the mind boggles! My head is spinning! Logic would tell you it was the Label and record number but oh please what could those series of letters and numbers mean? aghhhhhhh!!!!

black background? Well.....Duh!!!!!!!! if it's red, it's red, if it's blue, it's blue if it's black it's BLACK!!!!! Would that not be the colouring behind the texT????????? Are not all vinyls grooves black anyway, so a black blackground would surely represent the centre colouring! Is it really that complicated for you to understand?

The remastered track time, well, 3m 47 sec. How many tracks did Phil remaster? Only one, not much point doing the same track twice, now is there?

OKAY ALAN, OR RARE GEMS OF SOUL, OR WHATEVER OTHER IDENTITY YOU WISH TO USE, LET'S JUST REMIND EVERYONE OF YOUR OPENING LINE TO THIS THREAD :

Here's a nice quality clip of my 9th Creation - Mellow Music 7". Remastered by good 'ole uncle Phil the sound engineer, so seriously considering selling my vinyl now that i have a pristine remastered copy! It would take quite an offer for me to part with this, so feel free to make one!

SO THERE IS NO DISPUTING YOU CLAIMED YOU HAD A COPY OF THIS RECORD IN YOUR POSSESSION YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, AND THAT IT WAS AVAILABLE FOR SALE. UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SUPPLY ANY REASONABLE INFORMATION CONCERNING IT.

RIGHT FROM THE VERY START YOU AVOIDED ANSWERING ANY MEANINGFUL QUESTIONS AND WHEN YOU FINALLY DID YOU THIS EVENING, YOU STATED THE FOLLOWING :

THE YEAR "1975" : A BAD START, THE RECORD IS DATED 1982 AND WHAT'S MORE DOES NOT SOUND REMOTELY LIKE A 1975 PRODUCTION WHATSOEVER.

LABEL COLOUR "BLACK BACKGROUND" : WRONG AGAIN, THE LABEL HAS WHITE BACKING WITH BLACK TYPEFACE

THE B SIDE "SAME" : YOU ARE CERTAINLY FAR FROM "A STEP AHEAD" WHICH INCIDENTALLY IS THE ANSWER YOU SHOULD HAVE SUPPLIED

I PERSONALLY, DO NOT HAVE A COPY OF THIS RECORD, NOT THAT I AM PARTICULARLY IN NEED OF IT AS I AM MORE THAN SATISFIED WITH MY ALREADY VAST COLLECTION. HOWEVER I HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM VIEWING THE COPY OWNED BY MY GOOD FRIEND GARY LEE, A NAME THAT I AM CONFIDENT YOU WILL BE MORE THAN FAMILIAR WITH, HENCE PROVISION OF THE AFOREMENTIONED DATA. IN ADDITION DURING THE COURSE OF THE DAY, A NUMBER OF MEMBERS HAVE BEEN PM'ING ME WITH DETAILS NOTED FROM THEIR OWN COPIES, ALL OF WHICH SUPPLIED IDENTICAL INFORMATION.

IT SEEMS ALAN, THAT YOUR POPULARITY ON THIS SITE IS JUST ABOUT TO HIT A RATHER LOW POINT NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS SOMEONE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. BASED ON ALL THE EVIDENCE PRESENTED, I'M SURE THAT WE CAN NOW REST ASSURED THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE A COPY OF THIS "RARE GEM OF SOUL" FOR SALE AFTER ALL.

I BELIEVE THAT CLAIMING TO HAVE GOODS AVAILABLE FOR SALE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE, IS CONTRARY TO THE TERMS OF USING THIS SITE, AND SUCH ACTIONS WOULD CERTAINLY BRING SOUL-SOURCE IN TO DISREPUTE, PERHAPS EVEN RESULTING IN IT BEING CITED AS A HUB FOR FRAUD, WHICH IT CERTAINLY IS NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE.

I THINK MOST MEMBERS WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT THIS THREAD HAS BEEN A VALUEABLE AND HIGHLY ENJOYABLE EXCERCISE, EVEN IF I HAVE USED AN EXCESSIVE NUMBER OF LARGE WORDS DURING MY CONTRIBUTIONS. ACCORDINGLY I WOULD THEREFORE LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR INPUT, ESPECIALLY ALAN A.K.A. RARE GEMS OF SOUL HIMSELF, FOR GIVING US AN INSIGHT IN TO HIS APPRECIATION OF THE SITE AND IT'S MANY HONEST USERS.

THANKS AGAIN

MARTIN SNOW

Social source share

Haha. what a genius you are!

i couldn't resist the joke about 1975! Everyone knows its an 80s production. It's so bloody obvious.

if you knew exactly what it was, why were you flapping so much?

Why not go to Gary Lee in the first place? Like i said this moring, i shipped my copy first thing. 9.10am Your piss arse comments about matrix grooves came after i returned home. Kinda difficult to look at a record thats already been shipped.

I knew it would generate a lengthy arsey reply tonight, so i was playing with ya this evening and it worked. You've been making me laugh all day, with your holier than thou attitude that i decided... say 1975 let's see how long he figures it out!

But congratualtions, i wondered how long it would take you to realise it was 1982

I sold the vinyl for sure today, so you can think what you want. Don't really give a rat's arse to be honest. If you have so many personal friends that have this record, why not make them an offer.

why, if it's that popular i'm sure they'll go for your £10 offer

Anyway, it was fun. Have a nice day Mr Snow

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Haha. what a genius you are!

i couldn't resist the joke about 1975! Everyone knows its an 80s production. It's so bloody obvious.

if you knew exactly what it was, why were you flapping so much?

Why not go to Gary Lee in the first place? Like i said this moring, i shipped my copy first thing. 9.10am Your piss arse comments about matrix grooves came after i returned home. Kinda difficult to look at a record thats already been shipped.

I knew it would generate a lengthy arsey reply tonight, so i was playing with ya this evening and it worked. You've been making me laugh all day, with your holier than thou attitude that i decided... say 1975 let's see how long he figures it out!

But congratualtions, i wondered how long it would take you to realise it was 1982

I sold the vinyl for sure today, so you can think what you want. Don't really give a rat's arse to be honest. If you have so many personal friends that have this record, why not make them an offer.

why, if it's that popular i'm sure they'll go for your £10 offer

Anyway, it was fun. Have a nice day Mr Snow

THANKS FOR THAT ALAN. IN SPITE OF THIS LATEST EXPLANATION I'M STILL NOT " TOTALLY " CONVINCED.

YOU ONCE AGAIN DISPLAYED YOUR LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE SITE HOWEVER BY USING FURTHER FOUL LANGUAGE DESPITE RECEIVING SEVERAL WARNINGS THIS AFTERNOON, THESE BEING FROM A LADY.

I COULDN'T DESCRIBE ANY SEGMENTS OF YOUR DIATRIBE AS INSULTS, BECAUSE I DO NOT FIND ANY SUCH TO BE "INSULTING." SO FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE YOUR "COWARDLY" TIRADES FROM THE SAFETY OF YOUR COMPUTER, THEY ARE HIGHLY ENTERTAINING.

OH, BTW, NO MENTION OF SLIPPING UP ON THE LABEL COLOUR OR B SIDE I NOTE.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR VALUED INPUT.

MARTIN

(I ASSUME WE ARE NOW SO WELL ACQUAINTED THAT FIRST NAME TERMS ARE ACCEPTABLE ?)

Social source share

Oh, one last thing. If i have used this site for the purposes of Fraud, then Jules will no doubt be contacting the site to express his concerns over not recieving his vinyl.

Now seeing as it was sent internationally signed for airmail, the chances of Jules not recieving his vinyl are very slim.

I wish you a happy evening Mr Snow.

Oh, by the way, I'm thinking of offering my Rocky Mizell & the sugar rock band LP (MINT) up for trade or sale here soon.

Would you like full info including matrix grooves on this one?

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Oh, by the way, I'm thinking of offering my Rocky Mizell & the sugar rock band LP (MINT) up for trade or sale here soon.

Would you like full info including matrix grooves on this one?

I MUST COMMEND YOU ON YOUR CONFIDENCE ALAN, BUT HAVE YOU NOT REALISED BY NOW THAT YOUR REPUTATION ON THIS SITE IS IN TATTERS ?

ADDITIONALLY, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU WILL STILL HAVE A PROFILE ON HERE BY TOMORROW GIVEN YOUR DISGUSTING ATTITUDE. YOU'RE ABUSE OF THIS SITE WOULD APPEAR TO HAVE NO BOUNDS.

THANKS FOR THE OFFER ALAN BUT I DO NOT REQUIRE THIS LP.

MARTIN

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

THANKS FOR THE PICS DAVE. COULD I JUST ASK WHAT YOUR GUT FEELING IS ON THIS ONE IF YOU DON'T MIND ? FROM WHAT YOU'VE READ, DOES IT SOUND TO YOU AS IF RARE GEMS GENUINELY HAD THIS RECORD IN HIS POSSESSION SOMETIME THIS MORNING, OR WOULD YOU SUGGEST A LARGE ELEMENT OF DOUBT EXISTED ? HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING.

THANKS, MARTIN

Social source share

Abuse of this site?

I've been trying to find like minded soul lovers. Your the one who's been on my case all day.

Have any of the users on this site lost money to me? NO.

So i said 1975 and black background. Big WOW! That was a joke intended for you. Of course, i shudda PM'd you instead of this forum nonsense today. I was at my girlfriends last night when you first started the nonsense. I could not look at my vinyl or check any info as 9th creation 7" was at my home. On reflection now, i wish i had stated that fact, but your responses were hardly friendly so i just played along.

It's a shame you couldn't read my threads properly in the first place. I was looking for vinyl trades. I was only prepared to settle for mp3 if someone was so kind to offer a rare track i seek in this manner. I would love vinyl, but that all depends on condition and prices being asked.

For example, someone sent me a track yesterday off my wants list via mp3 with email. I asked him if he was looking for anything and it just so happened, i had something he'd been searching for years to find. Neither one of us wanted to part with our original vinyl, but now we both have excellent tracks to play over and over. Naturally, we would both love original vinyls of all our wants, who wouldn't! but unless either of us win the lottery, it's something you can't do all the time. Especially if you have a Wife or Girlfriend. Ever tried explaining to a Woman how you can spend £200 on one record and not on them? It's pure hell i tell ya, pure hell!

I think you assume i am an mp3 junkie. Well, maybe if i invest on a digital camera i'll take a panoramic image of my vinyls. t's true i do prefer CD quality sound. That's very true. I'll be the 1st to pick up a JAP remastered CD of an old 70s or 80s album as and when they come out. Why listen to snap,crackle and pop when the sound quality can be crystal clear. Having had so many of my records remastered now, they will only gather dust as the CD versions will always get played in the home, car, beach, etc,etc so i have full intentions of selling them.

I was offered by a user a record i seek for £50. He said only VG condition. I never buy anything unless it's EX or MINT, so as i'm sure you are aware, it can take a long time to track down vinyls we all seek, and at prices and condition desirable to us. A copy of 9th Creation's - Love Crime sold for a staggering $1500 recently and that vinyl was only VG. (Complete madness for a 4 track 12" of which only 2 are decent)

I am not made of money, like most people and depending on price and vinyl concerned would determine whether i agree to a purchase or trade.

Not one user on this site has lost out to me, or will do. You were the one adamant i produce groove markings all bloody day long.

As for the b-side, i could not remember what it was. I posted my vinyl first thing this morning and it was not a track i got phil to remaster. Thats the true answer to not knowing the b-side.

It seems very clear to me that Ebay will be a nice place to sell vinyl. Or do you constantly hound sellers on there?

Of course now i am educated about groove markings,etc anyone can have whatever info they want on my vinyl. I still do not posess a camera or scanner, so i cannot produce images at this time of my vinyl.

If this forum sees fit to remove me, so be it. no one has lost out to me, or ever will do. I joined here to meet like minded soul lovers, not argue all day with the likes of you over groove markings.

Any vinyl offered here or any forum will of course have FULL info provided even LP audio clips if wanted

As it happens, here are some VINYLS i wanna sell or trade

Rocky Mizell & The Sugar Rock Band 1977 LP T.K Productions Inc. (Drive) x698 Mint Condition Groove Markings : DR-103-B

Sam Green - Right Place, Right Time D and G records (MINT CONDITION) Groove markings : SG-1008-B Re 1 kdisc JG L-33005X

Social source share

THANKS FOR THE PICS DAVE. COULD I JUST ASK WHAT YOUR GUT FEELING IS ON THIS ONE IF YOU DON'T MIND ? FROM WHAT YOU'VE READ, DOES IT SOUND TO YOU AS IF RARE GEMS GENUINELY HAD THIS RECORD IN HIS POSSESSION SOMETIME THIS MORNING, OR WOULD YOU SUGGEST A LARGE ELEMENT OF DOUBT EXISTED ? HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING.

THANKS, MARTIN

Martin it would be rude of me to say either way :lol::D:lol:

Dave f.................

Social source share

Class! Nice one Denmac.

I must admit, it has been fun today! I've learnt all about Matrix Grooves!

Now, the next time i list a vinyl for sale or trade i'd like to see good 'ole friendly Martin trip me up when all info shall be provided with item description.

I'll have to add a digital camera to my birthday wish too!

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

I'll have to add a digital camera to my birthday wish too!

MAY I SUGGEST YOU INVEST THE INCOME FROM THE ALLEGED 9TH CREATION SALE IN THIS PROJECT ?

Social source share

I'm using money to take Girlfriend on holiday.

May i ask, when other forum users sell their rare vinyl, do you give them as much grief too ?

Social source share

Guest denmac

thanks rare,but are you and your good friend martin clear about subject, vinyl V mp3, represses, remp3s??? is that a first. i claim it. sort it guys i got to sleep. (anything i say still holds you both in my respects)

Social source share

Oh by the way, Martin,

give Gary Lee a ring, assuming Groove markings are the same on identical vinyls ask him if the figures i've quoted for Sam Green & Rocky Mizell LPs are correct?

Rocky Mizell & The Sugar Rock Band 1977 LP T.K Productions Inc. (Drive) x698 Mint Condition Groove Markings : DR-103-B

Sam Green - Right Place, Right Time D and G records (MINT CONDITION) Groove markings : SG-1008-B Re 1 kdisc JG L-33005X

If he can comfirm they are, then there's a vote of confidence for long-suffering ALAN and his VINYL!

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

May i ask, when other forum users sell their rare vinyl, do you give them as much grief too ?

NO, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT BULLSHITTERS.

Edited by MARTIN SNOW
Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Oh by the way, Martin,

give Gary Lee a ring, assuming Groove markings are the same on identical vinyls ask him if the figures i've quoted for Sam Green & Rocky Mizell LPs are correct?

WHAT PURPOSE WOULD THAT SERVE ?

THE MATRIX NUMBERS REQUESTED WERE FOR 9TH CREATION ?

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Abuse of this site?

I've been trying to find like minded soul lovers.

THE BEST ADVICE I CAN OFFER ALAN, IS THAT I THINK YOU'VE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE,

NO ONE ON THIS SITE WOULD APPEAR TO HAVE A "MIND LIKE YOURS."

Social source share

You make me laugh Mr Snow

It's very hard to comment on matrix numbers for a vinyl that's already shipped.

What time did i rejoin this crazy conversation today?

The vinyl was shipped at 9.05am. Unless i'm superman and can see thru bricks and morter and a package waiting in a mailbag, it wasn't gonna happen was it?

Oh, and just for the record and i'm sure i've mentioned it already, i was at girlfriend's last night. It was impossible for me to provide info at that time when vinyl was at home, but because your initial response was so abrupt and rude, i decided to play along. As for the b-side, i could not remember. The vinyl was shipped first thing and i only ever liked the 7" for "Mellow music" so trying to remember all that info was neon impossible

I quoted the Rocky Mizell and Sam Green matrix numbers because you are so adamant i am a fraudster who only possesses mp3's.

The sad thing about this whole affair is that i truly did own that record which is now on its way to Germany.

I wanna thankyou everso much for gettin on my case for so long to possibly permanently discredit me on this forum. Now that you've destroyed a few forum users confidence in trading with me, you can now find your next victim to destroy.

Jules offered me £750. So, excuse me for rushing about early this morning to package 7" safely and securely without noting all info for you, which, lets be honest about this, i had sold my VINYL, so beckoning to your every wish was hardly a prioity in the back of my mind now was it?

You want the truth,

i tried to find info online today relating to b-side etc as my vinyl was already shipped and i could not remember what b-side was.

Why did i need to do that? I had already sold my vinyl. Well, i sensed you were intent on destroying my reputation. Thankyou everso much MR Martin Snow, you succeeded.

It must fill you with great satisfaction that you have ruined my reputation over all this petulence about matrix markings,etc

If i am a fraudster as you would so dearly love to label me as, lets see if Jules messages the forum management over being conned out of £750.

Thankfully, Ebay wouldn't stand for your interference, so that's somewhere i'll look to sell my vinyls without being emailed constantly .......Matrix Markings, Matrix Markings.

Unless Internationally Insured Airmail f**ks up big time, that's never gonna happen

Social source share

Wow this subject has gone on and on and has been pretty heated.I just looked back in on it to see if I'd got a response...and how!

Can I suggest Rare Gems should PM Jules and ask Jules to kindly put up a message confirming he did buy the item. Obviously he won't have the record in his possesion yet & maybe he doesn't want the world to know his buying habits but for the sake of saving your rep I am sure he will make that small sacrifice.

If we get the message from Jules then Rare Gems' rep will be restored and I am sure he can go on posting up records to trade or sell in future.

If we hear from Jules then hoefully this thread can end there with everyone satisfied.

Nick the peacemaker

Social source share

Thankfully, Ebay wouldn't stand for your interference, so that's somewhere i'll look to sell my vinyls without being emailed constantly .......Matrix Markings, Matrix Markings.

If someone sends £750 via paypal on an e-bay international purchase WITHOUT asking for that kind of information then they would be in dire need of a programme of psychiatric intervention. Rare Gems, on a purchase at that level you've got to expect the same kind of questions on e-bay from anyone with any sense. And such questions would be totally acceptable and indeed expected by any reputable seller (which, of course, you will be).

Still following this thread, but wavering slightly, I can never understand this 'anonymity' thing re identities on this or similar forums. What's with using daft names? Me, i went for the imaginative and snappy 'Steve Woomble' as my identity. Because, strangely enough, that's my name (Honest!). Nothing to hide, no pretence. ITS ME EVERYBODY!!!! HI!!! :thumbsup: And I assume Martin Snow is Martin Snow too, so brownie points from me to that man.

Anyway, whatever! The world still turns and all that.

Steve Woomble

Social source share

If someone sends £750 via paypal on an e-bay international purchase WITHOUT asking for that kind of information then they would be in dire need of a programme of psychiatric intervention. Rare Gems, on a purchase at that level you've got to expect the same kind of questions on e-bay from anyone with any sense. And such questions would be totally acceptable and indeed expected by any reputable seller (which, of course, you will be).

Still following this thread, but wavering slightly, I can never understand this 'anonymity' thing re identities on this or similar forums. What's with using daft names? Me, i went for the imaginative and snappy 'Steve Woomble' as my identity. Because, strangely enough, that's my name (Honest!). Nothing to hide, no pretence. ITS ME EVERYBODY!!!! HI!!! :thumbsup: And I assume Martin Snow is Martin Snow too, so brownie points from me to that man.

Anyway, whatever! The world still turns and all that.

Steve Woomble

"I'm Steve Woomble, and so is my wife"

Getting bored now, so as the record was paid for by Paypal by Jules isn't there a fair bet Jules has a valid current email address? Why doesn't Alan PM Martin Jules's email address so that Martin can email Jules to ask for the matrix numbers etc? ( If privacy is a problem, can't Alan email Martin's email address to Jules?)

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

RARE GEMS, ITS CLEAR FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ON HERE THAT YOUR CLAIM TO HAVE THE 9TH CREATION DISC IN QUESTION WAS TOTAL BULLSHIT.

HOWEVER, AS YOU ARE SO EAGER TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE, ANSWERING THESE SIMPLE QUESTIONS WOULD CERTAINLY ASSIST YOU IN YOUR BID FOR JUSTICE.

1. SUPPLY THE BAR CODE TRACING REFERENCE ON THE "SIGNED FOR" RECEIPT SO THAT I MAY WITH THE USE OF THE ROYAL MAIL WEBSITE, CHECK IT IS IN TRANSIT AND THAT IT ACTUALLY EXISTS. IN THE INTEREST OF PRIVACY YOU MAY NOT WISH TO DO THIS UNDERSTANDABLY, BUT YOUR REPUTATION IS IMPORTANT SURELY ?

2. HOW MUCH DID IT COST TO SHIP THE ITEM, THE EXACT AMOUNT PAID OVER THE COUNTER TO THE POST OFFICE, YOU WOULD HAVE A FULL RECEIPT IT BEING A "SIGNED FOR" ITEM.

3. HOW MUCH WAS THE TOTAL CHARGED TO THE CUSTOMER FOR THE ENTIRE TRANSACTION, AND IN WHAT CURRENCY.

4. WHAT WAS THE EXACT AMOUNT PAID IN PAYPAL FEES.

THERE WE HAVE 4 SIMPLE QUESTIONS OF WHICH NO.s 2, 3, AND 4 YOU WILL HAVE NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO FAIL TO ANSWER. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE REQUESTED DATA BEING POSTED FOR ALL TO SEE.

THANKS MARTIN SNOW

Social source share

I shall indeed be contacting Jules next week to make sure he's recieved his 7"

I only hope Jules has not been reading this crazy thread. He would be worrying unneccessarily.

Like i've explained a few times before, Jules may or may not be a member here. The sale of my 9th creation was done via email as i posted my email address up with the thread and not thru PMs on the site.

I would be intrigued to know if other sellers get grief from other forum members after they've said....... "sorry, vinyl is now SOLD", on a rare record.

Here's a question to other forum members on this site......Would anyone actually open a sealed package ready to ship to their customer if some other forum member was insistent on matrix markings? NO, of course not!. Besides, all that grief yesterday over matrix markings was bombarded at me after i had already shipped the vinyl making providing that information, impossible.

I'd also like to remind everyone that, his offer was excellent. I had paid £500 for my 7" 3 years ago so the offer of £750 was impossible to turn down and having secured the deal overnight i fail to see how after shipping the 7" first thing in the morning, i should be subject to cross-examination all day by a certain Mr Snow.

When he emailed me, he asked for condition of vinyl and asked if i could send the full track as a low compressed mp3 (32kbps) to hear. He also asked what the label was, i replied... not sure, i'm at girlfriend's tonight but i think it's trak or something like that. Maybe Jules, is a simple music lover like myself who isn't aware of Matrix Markings. No doubt he will be now, should he check this thread at some point.

Finally, if you are unfortunately reading this thread Jules, please rest assure, your vinyl is on its way to you in secured packaging and will require your signature on arrival.

P.s...Oh, and to Rachel and the other forum operators, i apolagise if i have used a few choice words in my replys to Martin Snow's onging cross examination. It is easy to say things in the heat of the moment.

Social source share

Wow , this ones gone on and on :thumbsup: .. but I'd like to hear " A step ahead" please Rare Gems ? Ive honestly never heard it

Isn't on one of those French 'boogie' Magnetik CD's - Magnetik 'Rare Soul Music' vol. 3 or is it only the other side? laugh.gif There's some real 'gems' on them!

www.boogie-times.f

Edited by Simon T
Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

RARE GEMS, ITS CLEAR FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ON HERE THAT YOUR CLAIM TO HAVE THE 9TH CREATION DISC IN QUESTION WAS TOTAL BULLSHIT.

HOWEVER, AS YOU ARE SO EAGER TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE, ANSWERING THESE SIMPLE QUESTIONS WOULD CERTAINLY ASSIST YOU IN YOUR BID FOR JUSTICE.

1. SUPPLY THE BAR CODE TRACING REFERENCE ON THE "SIGNED FOR" RECEIPT SO THAT I MAY WITH THE USE OF THE ROYAL MAIL WEBSITE, CHECK IT IS IN TRANSIT AND THAT IT ACTUALLY EXISTS. IN THE INTEREST OF PRIVACY YOU MAY NOT WISH TO DO THIS UNDERSTANDABLY, BUT YOUR REPUTATION IS IMPORTANT SURELY ?

2. HOW MUCH DID IT COST TO SHIP THE ITEM, THE EXACT AMOUNT PAID OVER THE COUNTER TO THE POST OFFICE, YOU WOULD HAVE A FULL RECEIPT IT BEING A "SIGNED FOR" ITEM.

3. HOW MUCH WAS THE TOTAL CHARGED TO THE CUSTOMER FOR THE ENTIRE TRANSACTION, AND IN WHAT CURRENCY.

4. WHAT WAS THE EXACT AMOUNT PAID IN PAYPAL FEES.

THERE WE HAVE 4 SIMPLE QUESTIONS OF WHICH NO.s 2, 3, AND 4 YOU WILL HAVE NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO FAIL TO ANSWER. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE REQUESTED DATA BEING POSTED FOR ALL TO SEE.

THANKS MARTIN SNOW

ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTIONS PLEASE RARE GEMS INSTEAD OF CONCOCTING YOUR OTHER PATHETIC RHETORIC WHICH HAS NO RELEVANCE.

YOU NEED ONE POST OFFICE RECEIPT, AND A QUICK TRIP TO THE PAYPAL SITE. YOU'RE ON LINE RIGHT NOW AS CAN BE SEEN ON THIS SITE, SO 10 MINUTES SHOULD BE ENOUGH TIME.

WAITING.

Social source share

Guest Jamie

Just a quickie for 'Alan':

Are you really from England? your writing style/choice of words (e.g. pacifier) leads me to the conclusion that you're from the USA.

Or have you moved over to England from the US? because I don't know anyone over here who refers to his/her collection or records as 'vinyls'.

Not having a pop, just curious biggrin.gif

Cheers,

Jamie :thumbsup:

Edited by Jamie
Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

if the 45 was purchased in the first place for £500 must have been of a pretty big hitter in the soul game

maybe he or she could lend a hand on the information needed.

im sure he wouldnt mind alan giving out his details as we all like to know some good dealers with top end pieces.

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

also like to add that big money records normally have a history like someones car

you know, i had it for £5 sold it to such and such for £100 who then swapped it for a sheep and a good pair of wellington boots :thumbsup:

Edited by sigher the gutter snype
Social source share

You know what MARTIN,

whether i ever sell another record thru this particulair forum again does not bother me now. You have proved just how much of a menace you truly are and i really don't care anymore.

As to my reciept with tracking reference, that is not a requirement of the forum rules that i divulge personal information to the likes of you. My paypal fee of £25.70 is of no relevance to you either.

My £6.39 shipping fee was larger than normal due to The extra packaging used for protection and of course registered airmail.

Would you like my bank account number, sortcode now Martin? Maybe my paypal log in? Perhaps you'd like my DNA statistics aswell?

I suggest you exercise a little patiece and wait for Jules to tell you what the matrix numbers are. Assuming he can be arsed to pander to your every wish of course.

Social source share

Until a forum member leaves a post here saying i've fraudulently taken their money i suggest you try to get a life Martin

Oh, and just for the record, i bought the 9th creation back in 2004 at a record fair in Birmingham. Anyone wanting to trace back to black music sellers way back to 3 years ago, feel free

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

My paypal fee of £25.70 is of no relevance to you either.

My £6.39 shipping fee was larger than normal due to The extra packaging used for protection and of course registered airmail.

THE PAYPAL IS TOTALLY RELEVANT AS ALREADY SHOWN.

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY :

1. EXACT PRICE PAID OVER THE COUNTER AT THE POST OFFICE TO SEND THE PACKAGE

2. EXACT TOTAL OF THE ENTIRE TRANSACTION THAT WAS PAID BY PAYPAL

3. EXACT AMOUNT IN PAYPAL FEES

DONT COME BACK WITH A LOAD MORE BULLSHIT, JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

I bought the 9th creation back in 2004 at a record fair in Birmingham. Anyone wanting to trace back to black music sellers way back to 3 years ago, feel free

WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN THE RECORD FAIR IN THE BULL RING CENTRE ?

Social source share

Guest rachel

Just a quick note to clarify - I assume this topic has been closed by the topic starter as I haven't done it and as far as I'm aware none of other moderators have either.

Social source share