Intrepids Wanted Please

Guest Johnny Mack

Best of luck in your search for this one - even the Cotillion 'issue' copy is a rarer than people think - the A side "Its just a picture" turns up as a double sided white demo and is a real nice sweet soul side, but the issue just doesnt seem to turn up, which has always struck me as being strange for Cotillion.

I thought you might be interested to hear that its yet another tune that was spun by Colin Curtis at Blackpool Mecca, as a last hour side. I can say that with some confidence since I relieved Colin of his Cotillion copy in a trade back in the mid 70's. Unfortunately I dont have it anymore - just a white demo of the sweet flipside !

Take care

John :P

Never mind that... has anyone got a copy for sale? and on that note... i'll take a Cotillion copy too.

I have a cotillion copy...always loved it for "Its just a picture", never knew it was sought after for the other side until recently. Just put it on my next list actually....its in E- condition, plays fine, few marks...listed in Johns book at £250.

Make me an offer...

List goes out Saturday...

Just pmed you Chris thumbsup.gif

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.