Superbs "i Was Blind"

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

Just got one of these after ten years lookin' so I thought I would share it with you, as a lot of folk I have mentioned it to don't know it. Lovely girlie mid-tempo, much better, and rarer, imho than their other Dor release "The wind is blowing" T'other side features their version of "The big hurt"

I_was_blind.mp3

post-1355-1186157958_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just got one of these after ten years lookin' so I thought I would share it with you, as a lot of folk I have mentioned it to don't know it. Lovely girlie mid-tempo, much better, and rarer, imho than their other Dor release "The wind is blowing" T'other side features their version of "The big hurt"

I_was_blind.mp3

post-1355-1186157958_thumb.jpg

Nice one fella... I've had this for a while... and I love it! :lol:

Social source share

Guest Trevski

A definet case of rarety over quality,its awefull ohmy.gif

Think you meant Awesome Ken! :D Seriously, how can you fault such a lovely, fragile, mid-tempo female vocal? (Note to self: It is Ken you are talking to, purveyeur of some right tripe!) :D

Social source share

Think you meant Awesome Ken! laugh.gif Seriously, how can you fault such a lovely, fragile, mid-tempo female vocal? (Note to self: It is Ken you are talking to, purveyeur of some right tripe!) :D

You is deaf Trev,a million other loverly,fragile,no tempo records........only they wouldnt get a look-in cause they`re £5-10 records,purveyeur of tripe.........it isnt me thats trying to sell the Superbs,this is the type of yawn yawn stuff that as everybody going home early at a certain allnighters :D ,a few records sold this year,no comebakcs or complaints yet!! :D

Edited by ken
Social source share

Guest Trevski

You is deaf Trev,a million other loverly,fragile,no tempo records........only they wouldnt get a look-in cause they`re £5-10 records,purveyeur of tripe.........it isnt me thats trying to sell the Superbs,this is the type of yawn yawn stuff that as everybody going home early at a certain allnighters laugh.gif ,a few records sold this year,no comebakcs or complaints yet!! :D

It's not an expensive record Ken, just hard to find. Only cost me £30. Now that's cheap, IMHO. BTW I'm not trying to SELL it, just post it for other people who like QUALITY soul to appreciate. :D

Social source share

It's not an expensive record Ken, just hard to find. Only cost me £30. Now that's cheap, IMHO. BTW I'm not trying to SELL it, just post it for other people who like QUALITY soul to appreciate. yes.gif

OK Trev,listened to it a couple more times..........s`pose it is nice,but no way i would pay £30 or play it out.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert