Guest vinylvixen

• Replies 9
  • Views 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

I picked up - two loves have I off some one on here about 12 months ago and they recomended this to me then.. great record.. better than two loves any way. and I was lucky picked it up quite easy.

good luck

Cheers darlin'....I'm hoping it is easy to pick up. PM me what you paid as I may have one lined up. Jo

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

When you get Billy Hamlin.....we cant talk about a trade !!!! :thumbsup:

So that'll be $300 plus a cream bun and a copy of Joe Turner...and then the Billy is yours. Sounds like a fair trade :huh: Never knowingly undersold :thumbup: Jo

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

So that'll be $300 plus a cream bun and a copy of Joe Turner...and then the Billy is yours. Sounds like a fair trade :thumbup: Never knowingly undersold :thumbsup: Jo

ermmm...NO

To be honest Jo...Like yourself...If I could get Billy or any of my wants for the smallest possible price..I would be happy as Larry.

I think the most I've ever paid for a record is around £200.....unless anyone is willing to let me pay in installments, then maybe I go higher....This isn't because I'm mean...I just aint got that much money to spend.

Linda

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

ermmm...NO

To be honest Jo...Like yourself...If I could get Billy or any of my wants for the smallest possible price..I would be happy as Larry.

I think the most I've ever paid for a record is around £200.....unless anyone is willing to let me pay in installments, then maybe I go higher....This isn't because I'm mean...I just aint got that much money to spend.

Linda

OK, make it 2 cream buns, a pony and Joe :lol: All I've got to do now is get myself over to NY, clean up Matt's apartment, escape with the Billy and get back to the UK....not likely to happen, but it was a cunning plot :ohmy: Jo

Social source share

Source Advert