• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

still wanting -not a collector , just needs to play well .Please pm me

cheers

Andy

somewhere I seemed to have lost the plot on getting this one. My fault , as in slow in responding to a couple of pm's offering this 45 at a bargain and acceptable price as was out of UK with no access to www. Up shot is , if anyone has one for sale -visual condition not important -just needs to play well, please pm me and I 'll buy at 'acceptable price' previously offered to me 4 .

many thanks

Andy

Edited by YKSoulandy
Social source share

somewhere I seemed to have lost the plot on getting this one. My fault , as in slow in responding to a couple of pm's offering this 45 at a bargain and acceptable price as was out of UK with no access to www. Up shot is , if anyone has one for sale -visual condition not important -just needs to play well, please pm me and I 'll buy at 'acceptable price' previously offered to me 4 .

many thanks

Andy

theres one just come up in sales section for £40 thought it was very cheep

steve T :ohmy:

Social source share

thanks Steve -onto it -fingers x'd

not having much luck getting this one -had the tip to follow up a post in sales , m cond @ £40 , which I did immediately -unfortunally -

Sent: 21 September 2007 14:24

TSubject: Re:JOE WALKER 45 'THIS IS MY LAST GOODBYE '

> Hi Andy, I'm sorry but it's been already sold

it was on an old list of stuff I was selling, and I forgot to remove the items that I did already sell , I'm sorry

> Many thanks for your interest, regards ...

Social source share

not having much luck getting this one -had the tip to follow up a post in sales , m cond @ £40 , which I did immediately -unfortunally -

Sent: 21 September 2007 14:24

TSubject: Re:JOE WALKER 45 'THIS IS MY LAST GOODBYE '

> Hi Andy, I'm sorry but it's been already sold

it was on an old list of stuff I was selling, and I forgot to remove the items that I did already sell , I'm sorry

> Many thanks for your interest, regards ...

Yeah he seems to have given out a couple replies like that, been slow to get back and also listed his sales on another site which is where allot of the tracks seem to have gone from...

What can you do?

m

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share