Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

CHEERS CHALKY,NOT A LOT OF DIFFERANCE BETWEEN THE TRADITIONS AND THE PARISIANS THEN,VALUE WISE.

didnt one just finish on ebay the other week for about £400 ish

the parisians is about £6/700 ish aint it

i think :(

Social source share

didnt one just finish on ebay the other week for about £400 ish

the parisians is about £6/700 ish aint it

i think :yes:

It did, I thought it would go to about 700-800 so never bothered bidding :thumbsup:

I've only seen the Parisians for sale twice recently; both on JM's auction and both went for around 700

I actually like the Parisians better as it seems a bit more raw (rawer?) but would settle for either if I had the moola :huh:

Edited by paultp
Social source share

It did, I thought it would go to about 700-800 so never bothered bidding :thumbsup:

I've only seen the Parisians for sale twice recently; both on JM's auction and both went for around 700

I actually like the Parisians better as it seems a bit more raw (rawer?) but would settle for either if I had the moola :yes:

I've been led to believe that there is another version of this, and superior to the 2 mentioned???

Social source share

Guest Neil Taylor

I've been led to believe that there is another version of this, and superior to the 2 mentioned???

HI PHIL,I`LL ASK CLIFF TO PLAY IT FRIDAY,BOTH GREAT RECORDS BUT THE TRADITIONS IS DOING IT FOR ME AT THE MOMENT.LISTEN TO THEM BONGO`S AND THAT VOICE,FOOKIN` BRILLIANT.A 3RD VERSION,SUPERIOR TO THE OTHER TWO.WHATS IT CALLED PHIL.

NEIL.

Edited by Neil Taylor
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!