Tracking Record Package From Abroad

Guest Bogue

Not sure if right thread but, got a tracking number for a record package from abroad which is very late arriving.

Just been on to Royal Mail site & find you can't track a package coming 'from' abroad on their website, if you click on "how to track a package from Abroad" button, it just says, basicaly, you can't ! Which seems a bit bloody pointless putting the question up on their site in the first place don't you think ?

So what do you do with it ? Anyone ?

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not sure if right thread but, got a tracking number for a record package from abroad which is very late arriving.

Just been on to Royal Mail site & find you can't track a package coming 'from' abroad on their website, if you click on "how to track a package from Abroad" button, it just says, basicaly, you can't ! Which seems a bit bloody pointless putting the question up on their site in the first place don't you think ?

So what do you do with it ? Anyone ?

I have tracked items in the past on the Royal Mail site. You netre the 13 digit number in the tracking box but from memory you have to change the US (country Identifier) to GB. It should tell you where in the system the package is. If it hasn't left the US yet use the usps site Dave posted.

Social source share

Thanks guys, dosen't appear that you can do it any more on the Royal Mail site.

Yeh, US is pretty good actually Dave, should have said country in question is Argentina, which makes it a bit more difficult.

Will try & google Mail Argentina see what that throws up :rolleyes:

Social source share

This last month has been terrible for "lost" packages, we think most will turn up as "lates" because of the strike.

If they don't, the Post Office have got a little band of very active "tea-leaves" at mo'.

Our "lost" count is 10 times higher than normal.

Social source share

This last month has been terrible for "lost" packages, we think most will turn up as "lates" because of the strike.

If they don't, the Post Office have got a little band of very active "tea-leaves" at mo'.

Our "lost" count is 10 times higher than normal.

:unsure: Really John ? Makes you wonder if some have been taking advantage during the strike ? Hope not, as i've got to say that in 4 years & some 3000 odd records i've only ever had one not turn up ! I reckon the post service world wide is fantastic !

Hope it's just late, but been nigh on a month now so starting to wonder ! Seller is as honest as the day is long too yes.gif 100% ebay record & a frequent seller too !

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert