For Sale Today

bozaboy

Couple of quick sales please. Best offer PM'd to me by 4PM TODAY gets you the disc in the post tomorrow. If no sale, then I'll drop the price to something ridiculous and let you fight amongst yourselves (possibly).

The Ambers "I love you baby" b/w "Now I'm in trouble" Verve demo - scan shows the red marker "WOL", it's on both sides as well as some light water damage to the labels. The GOOD NEWS is that the vinyl is fine, hardly a blemish or mark worth mentioning. Despite this, I'm gonna call it VG+, so there can be no silly buggering! Others would comfortably call this MINT, but we all know that's a flavour not a standard!

Ace Spectrum "Don't send nobody else" b/w "Don't let me be lonely tonight" Atlantic stock - this un's the other way round in that the labels are perfect, but the vinyl has a handful of the slightest bubbles in the vinyl and a couple of very very light scuffs that HONESTLY DNAP, lets go nap and call it VG.

Both bargains? I dunno, we'll see. PayPal ONLY please ladies and gentlemen. My account is lebaron@lineone.net . Let's say £1.00 for recorded, I'm not that fussed to a few pence.

Anything else, get PM-ing.

Steve

post-971-1188559405_thumb.jpg

post-971-1188559424_thumb.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic