Friday Brown

chrissie

I had envisaged 3 months of sainsbury's value range to save up for this, but due to small windfall I am now actively looking for a copy.

The condition is an important factor.

I will be in a position to buy this in about 3-4 weeks but as it is a record I haven't seen up for sale very often I thought I would start looking now.

Keep your eyes open folks thumbsup.gif

QoFxx

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

OK, I've been offered a couple of copies but at silly money, what is it with men when they know a girlie is looking for a record they think they can double the price bit like plumbers and garage mechanics. For god sake chaps its not like its a pair Jimmy Choos or a Louis Vuitton tote bag. Prepared to pay a sensible price for the right copy and also will consider uping my budget slightly :thumbsup:

QoFxx

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I had envisaged 3 months of sainsbury's value range to save up for this, but due to small windfall I am now actively looking for a copy.

The condition is an important factor.

I will be in a position to buy this in about 3-4 weeks but as it is a record I haven't seen up for sale very often I thought I would start looking now.

Keep your eyes open folks :lol:

QoFxx

was after a copy myself a couple of years back and one never turned up....but happy searching (at the right price)

Grant

Social source share

OK, I've been offered a couple of copies but at silly money, what is it with men when they know a girlie is looking for a record they think they can double the price bit like plumbers and garage mechanics. For god sake chaps its not like its a pair Jimmy Choos or a Louis Vuitton tote bag. Prepared to pay a sensible price for the right copy and also will consider uping my budget slightly :lol:

QoFxx

Hi Chrissie,

You know us men, always trying to take advantage. :thumbup:

I'm looking out for a copy for you but no joy yet.

If any does turn up I'll PM you.

Cheers

Tabs

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...