• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ive got ron kenoly youre still blowng my mind AUDIO FORTY M-

landy mcneal counting on you baby COLUMBIA DJ copy M-

want THREE PIECES I need you girl on FANTASY 742

and GEORGE WILSON here stands a man who BLACK CIRCLE

throw in a vg+ copy of showstoppers eeny meeny MGM 1436 FOR NOWT

Still struggling with the etiquette of how this will all work - I'm sure a 'right way of doing it' will work itself out!

Don't fancy haggling in view of everyone, so I guess PM will be best for that, although letting the thread know you have a copy might also prompt someone else who wants it to contact you etc etc etc

So, in this case, I'll kick off by saying I have an Ex US 45 of Three Pieces that i'd like to swap thumbsup.gif Wouldn't mind the Ron Kenoly but don't believe that's a straight swap.....................

The rest I guess we can do with PM?

We'll get there in the end with this new sub forum I'm sure - looks an interesting variation on simply selling stuff AS a lot of stuff in the sales section ended up being trades anyway!

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Still struggling with the etiquette of how this will all work - I'm sure a 'right way of doing it' will work itself out!

Don't fancy haggling in view of everyone, so I guess PM will be best for that, although letting the thread know you have a copy might also prompt someone else who wants it to contact you etc etc etc

So, in this case, I'll kick off by saying I have an Ex US 45 of Three Pieces that i'd like to swap thumbsup.gif Wouldn't mind the Ron Kenoly but don't believe that's a straight swap.....................

We'll get there in the end with this new sub forum I'm sure - looks an interesting variation on simply selling stuff AS a lot of stuff in the sales section ended up being trades anyway!

Cheers

Steve

Cheers Steve, it'll sort itself out, as said.

If you want to list your swap separately on a new thread, feel free. :wicked:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

So, in this case, I'll kick off by saying I have an Ex US 45 of Three Pieces that i'd like to swap :thumbsup: Wouldn't mind the Ron Kenoly but don't believe that's a straight swap.....................

Cheers

Steve

Just thought i'd mention that we did a mutual swap on the Ron Kenoly and the Three Pieces (plus another 45)

First success for the new thread :)

Cheers

Steve

Social source share