mischief

• Replies 15
  • Views 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Glawsters Best

Can anyone tell me the going rate please for Ike & Tina Turners - Dust my Broom on A UK HMV?

Also the Tangerine US one as well please - Orange one with script writing.

I THINK ABOUT 20-30 QUID

Social source share

I just wondered as I picked up a Mint unplayed UK one the weekend, and just wanted to know what it was worth and then how much to sell the US one for.. :thumbsup:

Payed more than that for the UK one but it is like new so couldn't leave it, but I didn't know how much UK ones go for as I can't remember seeing one for sale.. but saying that I probably wouldn't have taken any notice if I did.. :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Rich Walker

I just wondered as I picked up a Mint unplayed UK one the weekend, and just wanted to know what it was worth and then how much to sell the US one for.. :thumbsup:

Payed more than that for the UK one but it is like new so couldn't leave it, but I didn't know how much UK ones go for as I can't remember seeing one for sale.. but saying that I probably wouldn't have taken any notice if I did.. :thumbup:

Popsike shows the stock going for between 30 - 50 GBP. And demo 100 - 125 GBP:

https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php...p;x=18&y=16

Edited by Rich Walker
Social source share

Hi Paul,

Issue or demo? I'd have said £45 for issue or £80 for demo. Not overly rare but you don't see too many. Loverly! :huh:

US Tangerine ones around £30 - watch out for boots.....

Trust you are well mate,

John.

Social source share

Yeh i'm good John.. you?

thats alright then payed £40 but mint unplayed had static on when I pulled it out the sleeve..

so am happy will out the US one at some stage...

Thansk all

Paul im sure Bunny is after one of these mate, what you asking for it and condtion etc and i will call him if you want to offload it and see what he says :thumbsup:

Social source share

Paul im sure Bunny is after one of these mate, what you asking for it and condtion etc and i will call him if you want to offload it and see what he says :thumbsup:

bearsy

bunny told me he wanted one at boogaloo but only if its a boot and under a tenner :thumbup:

Social source share

Bunny cheers mate, but best see Dukesters one as I got to find mine first and for £20 not worth the rush will wait till i have a few bits to part with..

ok mate no problem :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert