Looking For Good Crossover 45's

Guest vintagevideos

Guest vintagevideos

my wife is looking for some upbeat female/or male crossover 45's. if you have any for sale with sound clips cheap or expensive please let me know. also, any suggestions would be gladly appreciated. she's into the likes of tommie young, debbie taylor, rhetta hughes, eloise laws, brothers of soul etc.

Edited by vintagevideos
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

my wife is looking for some upbeat female/or male crossover 45's. if you have any for sale with sound clips cheap or expensive please let me know. also, any suggestions would be gladly appreciated. she's into the likes of tommie young, debbie taylor, rhetta hughes, eloise laws, brothers of soul etc.

theres a rhonda davis - can you remember on ebay at the moment might cost you a few quid but well worth it .

Social source share

click on my website address below

then on 70s button,e-mail any you fancy and i will make a cd of soundbites 4 u/or anyone

who thinks they might buy SOME

Social source share

Got some great 70s/crossover stuff on my website...sound clip and label scan for every single record. Take a browse through the 'Modern' 'Crossover' & Recommended' sections and you can have a listem to as many as you like to see what you like: www.soulsupermarket.co.uk

Cheers

Adam.

Social source share

Source Advert