Ace Spectrum

paup-ine

• Replies 3
  • Views 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There are no convincing reissues of this 45 as far as I'm aware. All the copies I've seen with "stereo" printed on the right side are pressed on styrene (and should be avoided on that basis, in my opinion) and the ones with "stereo" on the lower left side are pressed on vinyl. Then there are all sorts of demos, test pressings etc. A good selling record at the time of release which was pressed at several different pressing plants in the US, hence several different label variations to be found out there.

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

There are no convincing reissues of this 45 as far as I'm aware. All the copies I've seen with "stereo" printed on the right side are pressed on styrene (and should be avoided on that basis, in my opinion) and the ones with "stereo" on the lower left side are pressed on vinyl. Then there are all sorts of demos, test pressings etc. A good selling record at the time of release which was pressed at several different pressing plants in the US, hence several different label variations to be found out there.

Thanks, mines on lower left.

P :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert