Any Records Shops In Cardiff

Keithw

• Replies 6
  • Views 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi im a delivery driver based in bristol and to be honest theres not much there in the way of shops....

d'vinyl ..mackintosh place (on the junction of crwys rd/albany rd,A469 and city rd b4261) shit loads of secondhand stuff 60s 70s and indie but not much northern

and theres a little shop just around the corner from that on inverness place .i think,opposite tesco...again loads of shit but if you look ive had....peaches and cream ikettes german polydor demo for £2,autumn leaves/jackie trent,uk pye for £1,mess up a good good thing fontella and bobby.. chekkar £1 headlines/chris farlowe..immediate £1....but you have to look through loads of shalamar ,cilla black etc and i think its only open wed-sat afternoons

not sure about the centre cos theres no where to park my van !

ofcourse if youre moving to sth wales sean chapman is local loads of top tunes at top prices......... but he hasnt got a shop

happy hunting

Social source share

hi im a delivery driver based in bristol and to be honest theres not much there in the way of shops....

d'vinyl ..mackintosh place (on the junction of crwys rd/albany rd,A469 and city rd b4261) shit loads of secondhand stuff 60s 70s and indie but not much northern

and theres a little shop just around the corner from that on inverness place .i think,opposite tesco...again loads of shit but if you look ive had....peaches and cream ikettes german polydor demo for £2,autumn leaves/jackie trent,uk pye for £1,mess up a good good thing fontella and bobby.. chekkar £1 headlines/chris farlowe..immediate £1....but you have to look through loads of shalamar ,cilla black etc and i think its only open wed-sat afternoons

not sure about the centre cos theres no where to park my van !

ofcourse if youre moving to sth wales sean chapman is local loads of top tunes at top prices......... but he hasnt got a shop

happy hunting

thanks all who replied,nothing in market just pop type soul

soulsourse was off so i didnt read rest till i got back.......doahhhhhhh

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert