• Replies 5
  • Views 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dr Pickles

Hi Everyone

I ordered Reg's book from Amazon back in October and it still hasn't arrived. I've been ill since then and haven't been able to check my amazon account on my other computer at work.

Has anyone else had a problem?

Thanks

peter

Pete

Sorry to hear you've been i'll.

It does look like Amazon can't get their act together.

If you want to cancel the order with Amazon I can can get either a hardback or softback to you in the post. I'll also get it signed by the little man if you want.

If you are at Keele on Saturday I can even deliver.

Alternativley you can purchase the book at the Publisher's Ebay Shop - >>SAF Publishing<<

Let me know.

Cheers

Doc

Social source share

Pete

Sorry to hear you've been i'll.

It does look like Amazon can't get their act together.

If you want to cancel the order with Amazon I can can get either a hardback or softback to you in the post. I'll also get it signed by the little man if you want.

If you are at Keele on Saturday I can even deliver.

Alternativley you can purchase the book at the Publisher's Ebay Shop - >>SAF Publishing<<

Let me know.

Cheers

Doc

Hi Doc

thanks for the good wishes. It would be great if you could get me a copy - and it would be nice to have it signed! I'll pm you my details.

Unfortunately I won't be out and about for a few months but am well on the mend.

Thanks mate.

Peter

Social source share

Hi Everyone

I ordered Reg's book from Amazon back in October and it still hasn't arrived. I've been ill since then and haven't been able to check my amazon account on my other computer at work.

Has anyone else had a problem?

Thanks

peter

I too ordered mine the minute it was mentioned in a thread on this forum, I also ordered from Amazon who are normally quite good but as yet it hasn't turned up, I think the last time they contacted me they said it would possibly be dispatched on December 28th 2007, so I am waiting and hoping.

Regards

Alan

Social source share

Guest 45s and 33s

I noticed that Amazon couldn't guarantee delivery before Christmas so got my copy direct from the publisher - arrived within three days, very impressed with their service. The book itself is well worth the wait - probably the best NS related book I've read. :thumbsup:thumbup.gif:unsure: .

Ali

Social source share

Reg,

if you read this I got a text from Don McKenzie from a beach somewhere in Goa, it was his birthday and his wife Di gave him your book for his birthday

'F**king fantastic present, thanks so much you little young soul loving F**KER'

Take it that means he liked it!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert