Radio 2

Guest malc

• Replies 66
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

anyone listening?? lloyd from corrie spinning the sounds..

I am, ..............pretty good! I MUST BE enjoying it. ....or I would be asleep...HAPPY NEW YEAR

Social source share

I am, ..............pretty good! I MUST BE enjoying it. ....or I would be asleep...HAPPY NEW YEAR

SAME TO YOU M8..WIDE AWAKE HERE JUST BUZZING FROM THE NEW YEAR FESTIVITIES AND LISTENING TO SOME GOOD SOUNDS.1HR AND A HALF LEFT.

Social source share

SAME TO YOU M8..WIDE AWAKE HERE JUST BUZZING FROM THE NEW YEAR FESTIVITIES AND LISTENING TO SOME GOOD SOUNDS.1HR AND A HALF LEFT.

he has suprised me a little bit..................good selection, but he has been around the galaxy on the RED DWARF! he must have got all the best tunes on his travels :lol:

Social source share

he has suprised me a little bit..................good selection, but he has been around the galaxy on the RED DWARF! he must have got all the best tunes on his travels :lol:

and he did go "to the ends of the earth" on the red dwarf :P

Social source share

BEST TUNES OR NOT M8 JUST ENJOYING THE MOMENT WHAT ABOUT YOU? STOKE WILL BE ROCKING ABOUT NOW TO SIMILAR TUNES..

Social source share

BEST TUNES OR NOT M8 JUST ENJOYING THE MOMENT WHAT ABOUT YOU? STOKE WILL BE ROCKING ABOUT NOW TO SIMILAR TUNES..

Its great to hear a bit of our thing on national radio! And happy new year! :lol:

Social source share

Listening & to be honest he's doing a pretty good job. Far better than some of the shows that iv'e heard Stewart Marcone do.

Good across the board mix of stuff & also some good info on the tracks so he's obviously done his homework.

YEP WITH YOU ON THAT ONE CUNNIE..HE"S SUPRISED ME TOO..KEEP EM COMIMG CRAIG...1HR TO GO..MINI NITER ON THE NET.. :lol:

Social source share

he's obviously done his homework.

He must have more than a passing intrest???????????

No.................he must be very intrested ????

Great show!

Edited by mossy
Social source share

YEP WITH YOU ON THAT ONE CUNNIE..HE"S SUPRISED ME TOO..KEEP EM COMIMG CRAIG...1HR TO GO..MINI NITER ON THE NET.. :D

And we will probably get a more varied selection of tunes than we would if we'd been mugged for £20 at Stoke lol :lol::P:yes:

Happy New Year :wave:

Social source share

Just rolled back the carpet and the fooocking news came on :P

will check out ya website brav..keep that carpet rolled back.. :lol: and keep dancing like i am....

Social source share

Craig Charles actually knows fookall about Northern Soul - if he did he would have gone on Vernons stag night!

yeah....but Craigs the only one on the radio at the moment :lol:

Social source share

Ok Malc i will have a pint of John Smith and a packet of Cheese & Onion please :lol:

brav...pint comin up but no chees and onion will salt and vinager do????

Social source share

Yeah no probs mate

cheers guys..................gotta a load of my own beer and a big bag of stink! thanks anyway :lol:

Happy new year Soul Brothers!!!!

Social source share

cheers guys..................gotta a load of my own beer and a big bag of stink! thanks anyway :lol:

Happy new year Soul Brothers!!!!

happy new year to you too Mossy...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert